Software Engineer – MLOps & Observability
D2iQ is on a mission to provide the best multi-cloud and hybrid-cloud services platform in the industry, built with Kubernetes. We’re looking for highly motivated engineers to join us.
This team is responsible for delivering the platform’s AI Observability feature to support some of the most innovative names in tech, cloud, healthcare and financial services.
This position will give you the opportunity to collaborate with the brightest engineering minds in cloud infrastructure and distributed systems, as you design and develop reliable, resilient, and scalable services with Kubernetes.
As an ideal candidate, you would have empathy for your customer and your team, and welcome customer feedback. You would excel with minimal technical supervision, and design and implement solutions independently, while also supporting your team members. You would embrace time constraints, and work with team members to deliver high-quality products and features, with rapid iteration.
What We Do As A Team
- Build and maintain our AI Observability feature
- Provide constructive, critical, and cordial engagement with teammates from inception through the “Definition of Done” – e.g. design reviews, code reviews, tests, documentation, etc
- Collaborate with other teams to design effective, intuitive features
- Engage the Kubernetes community and contribute to the Kubernetes ecosystem
- 2+ years of Software Engineering experience
- Can comfortably write and test software in Go (or similar backend language)
- Responsible work ethic and a passion for problem-solving
- Can debug, troubleshoot and resolve complex technical issues
- Know Linux or other Unix-like operating systems
Additional Topics This Role Will Develop
- Expertise in the Go language and ecosystem
- Specialize in Observability and Monitoring with an emphasis on Failure Prediction
- Understanding data models and the ML lifecycle
- Automate infrastructure in public clouds and air-gapped environments, especially resilient data processing applications.
- Understand our product behavior in large-scale infrastructure services and loosely-coupled distributed systems.
- Agile methodology and CI/CD iterative development
We believe Smart Cloud-Native Apps, digital experiences powered by AI and constantly improving, will be the defining attributes of tomorrow's winning products in all industries.
To level the playing field by making Smart Cloud-Native application innovation accessible to everyone.
D2iQ’s Core Values
We are customer-driven
We are driven by the success of our customers and we deliver a top-notch partnership throughout their journeys. We believe if our customer wins, we win.
We are team always
We are dependable and effective in building positive relationships with our peers. We are relentlessly humble and demonstrate a high-level of respect in our interactions.
We are champions of change
We have a hunger to continuously learn and the courage to take intelligent risks. We’re pioneers, innovators, and change-makers to the core.
We are relentless
We raise the bar and execute flawlessly. We’re serious about ownership and effectively balance quality output with efficient speed.
D2iQ accelerates Day 2 success for smart cloud-native applications on enterprise Kubernetes. The D2iQ Kubernetes Platform (DKP) includes everything needed to adopt Kubernetes easily and expand Kubernetes use to multiple clusters across any infrastructure, whether on-premise, in the cloud, in air-gapped environments, or at the edge, and to enable smart cloud-native applications.
D2iQ eliminates roadblocks to success, such as lack of skills, with our Kubernetes and cloud-native expertise, alleviates operational complexity with a simpler and easy-to-use platform, and addresses security concerns with military-grade security.
D2iQ is headquartered in San Francisco with additional offices in London and Hamburg. D2iQ investors include Andreessen Horowitz, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Khosla Ventures, Koch Disruptive Technologies, Microsoft, and T.Rowe Price Associates, Inc. Find us at http://www.d2iq.com.
D2iQ requires all U.S. new hires to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to the first date of employment. As required by applicable law, D2iQ will consider requests for Reasonable Accommodations.
D2iQ is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.