Bestow is a leader in the modern life insurance space. As both a direct-to-consumer destination and a leading enterprise SaaS provider, Bestow is on a mission to increase financial stability for everyone. We’re a series-C start-up with a remote/hybrid workforce offering work-life balance and equity to all employees.
Bestow participates in the E-Verify Program.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The engineering team is responsible for all technology for Bestow and the Bestow Platform. We serve employees, consumers, and enterprise customers. As well as building software, we integrate and manage many third-party products used by employees and as part of the platform. Our major functional teams are product engineering, infrastructure, IT, data & analytics, martech, and program management. Engineering works closely with product management and design to define and prioritize the product roadmap.
This role will report to our Director of Engineering and is open to Remote (US).
We are looking for a Full-Stack Software Engineer II to join the team!
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Contribute to a cutting-edge UI platform using modern open-source tools and methodologies.
- Architect and implement new features across the entire stack
- Deliver customer value and business outcomes quickly in an environment with daily, automatic production releases.
- Push the envelope around SDLC capabilities and infrastructure.
- Work with a distributed team of engineers–mentoring and driving engineering best practices.
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- You have 3+ years of front-end development experience
- You are highly proficient in the React ecosystem
- You have hands-on experience with UI component frameworks
- You are passionate and experienced with multiple forms of test automation and CI/CD pipelines
- You have hands-on experience building RESTful services using Golang, Python, Java, TS, or C#
- You have hands-on experience in cloud computing services such as AWS, GCP, or Azure