snyk Cluj, Romania, or Remote Full-time 2022-07-27
All roles listed as ‘remote’ are available as remote within the same country.
We’re looking for impact driven, experienced software engineers to join our Growth group and amplify the value Snyk is bringing to developers all around the world.
Who are we?
The teams in the Growth group focus on acquisition, engagement and conversion of Snyk's individual users. In our work, we are motivated by making a business impact:
- we analyse the interaction of our users with our service
- we understand what our users perceive as value in these interactions
- we come up with hypotheses on what can increase the value our users gain from our service
- we experiment iteratively and rapidly to prove or disprove our hypotheses
- we implement the proven hypotheses as part of our service
We build on top of the entire Snyk product offering – Snyk Open Source, Snyk Container, Snyk IaC and Snyk Code. We build on top of the Platform that powers these product offerings. We focus on user behaviour and business metrics that drive the most important needles for the company.
This year the teams in the Growth group will:
- extend our reach to the individual developer, exponentially growing new user registrations
- increase the engagement of our users, making sure more and more registered users get value out of Snyk
- reduce user churn, helping users make value over longer periods of time
- drive conversion, helping business users emerge from our free tier and onboard to Snyk as a customer company
Who are you?
You are a versatile, experienced software engineer. You pick the right tool for the job, starting from the end result you want to achieve. Your motivation lies more with your business rather than technical impact. You thrive on multi-disciplinary teams, working alongside marketers, designers and data analysts.
You’ll spend your time:
- identifying user behaviour through analytics in a rigorous and trustworthy way
- coming up with hypotheses on how user behaviour can change with our service
- implementing changes across our entire product surface
- measuring the impact of these changes to prove or disprove these hypotheses
You should apply if you:
- consider yourself a versatile, self-sufficient full-stack developer
- feel more comfortable with data you can trust
- feel less comfortable with hunches (especially those of other people)
- prefer to disprove a theory quickly rather than exhaust all ways trying to prove it
- are comfortable with Git, GitHub and Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment workflows
- are proactive, and enjoy working on cross-functional Growth oriented teams
- are interested in security, developer tooling, and open source
We’d especially love to hear from you if you:
- have experience with one or more front-end frameworks e.g React, Vue, Angular
- have experience working with large data sets and/or with BigQuery
- have worked with Kubernetes or another container-based operational environment
- have experience working as part of a distributed team
Snyk is the leader in developer security. We empower the world's developers to build secure applications and equip security teams to meet the demands of the digital world. Our developer-first approach ensures organizations can secure all of the critical components of their applications from code to cloud, leading to increased developer productivity, revenue growth, customer satisfaction, cost savings and an overall improved security posture.
At Snyk, we envision an inclusive technology industry powering a more sustainable and secure world. Since our founding, Snykers have cared deeply for one another and the developer and security communities as well as the larger world around us. Learn more about our Snyk Impact social and environmental mission and take action with us here.
Snyk's Developer Security Platform automatically integrates with a developer's workflow and is purpose-built for security teams to collaborate with their development teams. Snyk is used by 1,200 customers worldwide today, including industry leaders such as Asurion, Google, Intuit, MongoDB, New Relic, Revolut and Salesforce.
Snyk is recognized on the Forbes Cloud 100 2021, the 2021 CNBC Disruptor 50 and was named a Visionary in the 2021 Gartner Magic Quadrant for AST.