Fidelis Security is looking for someone to join the team and conduct or participate in the research, design and development of systems software, software applications and/or tools for new programs and subprograms.
- Enhancements, modifications, and corrections to existing software.
- Coding, testing, integrating and documenting software solutions.
- Exercise creative thinking and ideation to advance our business performance.
- Deliver innovative, flexible, integrated solutions to meet customers’ changing business needs.
- Contribute to the software design, implementation, and verification of Fidelis network security products.
- Conduct or participate in the research, design and development of systems software, software applications and/or tools for new products.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Strong experience in the C# or Java programming language.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Follows software best practices of Unit and Integration testing.
- Knowledge of software engineering design patterns and their appropriate applications
- Ability to solve problems quickly and completely.
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized in a dynamic work environment.
- Participate in the development of long-range planning for new projects.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Experience with Go programming language
- Experience with Scala programming language
- Knowledge of RDBMS systems with preference for MSSQL Server
- Experience with Open Search /Elastic Search
- Experience in Windows/Linux application development.
- Experience in advanced data structures and algorithms, operating systems, and network protocols.
- Working knowledge of security and encryption.
- Experience with Non-SQL Databases