Development is at the core of everything we do at RecargaPay. As a Software Engineer you will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. Responsibilities include designing, developing and delivering high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems. We are looking for candidates who are excited to learn and to improve skills, who are eager to grow on a personal and professional level with our company.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Create and maintain software documentation.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices.
- Knowledge of relational database systems and Object Oriented Programming.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience.
- Development using Java, Spring Boot, PostgreSQL and AWS.
- Medical and dental assistance – You don’t have to worry about co-participation fees. Here our RecargaPayers have access to excellent hospitals throughout Brazil, without worrying about discounts at the end of the month.
- Life insurance – Because we know that your life is worth a lot <3
- Transportation Voucher or Parking – We discount only 1 Real from it. Cool, right?
- Flexible Meal voucher – What does it mean? You can choose how you want to spend your $$ in Lunch, Market, Pharmacy, Courses, Mobility, Education … yes, lots of possibilities.
- TotalPass – Healthy mind, healthy body.
- Money in your RecargaPay Wallet monthly – To pay for that one bill and still have cashback. And specially to tell us how we can improve even more.
- Spanish lessons – Sí, acá trabajamos aprendiendo.
- Up to 70% discount on English courses – Why not be trilingual?
- Discount in Universities for Undergraduate, Graduate and MBA courses – Knowledge is never too much, is it?
- No Dress-Code – Here you can be YOU!
Diversity and Authenticity at RecargaPay
We are a company formed by dream-makers. That challenges the status quo, the market, and the “always been like this” thing. That proposes the new, the different, that will, in fact, make a difference.
And we are doing it all because we are diverse. We are women, men and non-binaries, LGBTQIA + and heterosexuals, trans, cis and fluid gender. White, black, yellow and multicolored. Young, mature, with and without disabilities. And without defined patterns.
We are authentic. We are talented. Authenticity is what moves us.
That’s why here at RecargaPay you are free to be who you are, every single day.
The use of your Data
The candidate, when sending the curriculum with personal and professional data to participate in RecargaPay’s recruitment and selection process, is aware that the data will be used for the necessary analysis and validations throughout the recruitment process and for hiring, if necessary, as well as authorizes RecargaPay to share the curriculum data with other companies in the RecargaPay group in case opportunities arise in line with the candidate’s profile.
In compliance with Law 13.709 / 18, LGPD – General Data Protection Law, the candidate may ask for the updating, rectification and modification of his information during the recruitment and selection process, or, still, request the non-use of the data under the terms applicable law.