ClearDATA is seeking creative and passionate developers to join us in making healthcare better every single day. Our customers include some of the biggest names in healthcare and life sciences. They depend on us to deliver tools systems and services that keep them compliant and secure in the cloud without slowing them down. Developers at ClearDATA have the opportunity to have a real impact on this mission every single day.
What You’ll Do:
- Translating customer requirements into amazing products for healthcare and life sciences.
- Delivering an amazing customer experience.
- Full lifecycle/stack software development.
- Build products to help customers achieve their security and compliance objectives.
- Partnering with peers in product support and sales to build solutions that meet customer’s needs.
- Taking part in regular company-wide demos to highlight recent achievements.
- Assisting in technical training of support and ops team during service transition.
What You’ll Need:
- At least 3 years in a DevOps or software engineering role.
- Hands-on experience with Amazon Web Services Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud Platform.
- Experience with release management using modern collaboration tools.
- Practical experience with Python Node.js or Golang.
- Experience working with teams leveraging modern CI and CD concepts & tools.
- Operational experience with contemporary Windows or Linux releases.
- A passion for lifelong learning.
- Experience with infrastructure as code and modern configuration management tools (SaltStack Ansible Chef).
What Will Make You Stand Out:
- Customer empathy.
- Experience working with geographically distributed teams.
- Advanced Amazon Microsoft or Google cloud certifications.
- Hands on experience with multiple public cloud platforms.
- Background in healthcare or life sciences.
- Experience working in and around regulated environments and patient data.
- Track-record of learning and career growth.
- Practical experience building and scaling microservices.
Why You’ll Like Working Here:
- A dynamic company that rewards high-performers.
- Be on the cutting edge of new technologies and services.
- Collaborative team environment that values multiple perspectives and fresh thinking.
- Servant leadership Management.
- Business-casual dress code.
- Flexible working hours.
- Medical Dental Vision HSA Life and 401K.
- Stock options.
- Unlimited Vacation.
- Competitive base commission and bonus structure.
ClearDATA is an EEO/AA employer M/F/V/D.