AnaVation is seeking Software Engineers as part of our agile development team supporting mission cybersecurity, big data, and cloud applications. We are looking for hands on technical team. Experience preferred in agile open stack development using modern data technologies, automated deployments through DevOps pipeline tools, and deploying containers in hybrid cloud environments. This position supports 100% remote work.
Position Responsibilities Include:
- Design, develop and deliver big data mission cyber applications in hybrid cloud environments.
- Develop software applications for high volume data ingest, processing, and analytics.
- Provide technical expertise on building and delivering mission-relevant capabilities.
- Clearance: Secret or higher Required
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical field
- Demonstrated experience using DevOps tools and continuous integration/continuous deployment (CI/CD) (e.g. Git, Jenkins, Nexus, CloudFormation, Puppet, Chef, Ansible)
- Demonstrated experience developing in hybid cloud environment
- Microservice or container automation tool experience (e.g. Kubernetes)
- Demonstrated experience using AWS (e.g. AWS Command Line Interface – AWS CLI, Amazon Machine Images – AMI, Virtual Private Cloud -VPC, Cloud Formation, Lambda functions, DynamoDB)
- Demonstrated experience using modern data solutions (e.g. PostgreSQL, HBase, Acumulo)
- Demonstrated experience creating RESTful web services
- AWS certification (Solutions Architect, Developer, DevOps)