Mango is on a mission to change the way people think about language learning. It’s not just words and memorization, Language is an Adventure! Join us, and help the world understand the amazing opportunities, experiences and adventures language learning can bring. We look at language as a fun journey into culture and international bridge building between people. Our tools help learners in classrooms, organizations and households. If you love language, the diversity of global cultures, and people, you’ve found your match!
We’re currently seeking an individual to create an engaged community of passionate language learners and teachers across our internal and social platforms. In this role you will be at the center of Mango’s online and offline communities; your contributions will bring our core purpose of enriching lives with language and culture to life.
The ideal candidate will be someone who is a driven, tech-savvy professional, and experienced in handling social media for corporate organizations. Our ideal candidate has exceptional oral and written communication skills, and is able to develop and has experience with creating engaging content. You should be a ‘people person’ with a passion for serving customers and the ability to moderate online and offline conversations with our community.
We will depend on you to act as the voice of our brand, grow our community and manage all community communications.
- You’ll plan, create, and publish engaging social media strategy and content that aligns with our marketing calendar, supports our brand communication goals, and builds our brand.
- You’ll collaborate with our in-house creative team, video production team, freelance resources, and other Mango teams to develop interesting content for social channels (e.g. photo, video, graphics) that align with our brand guidelines.
- You’ll support teams across the company (B2C, K12, Corporate, Public Libraries, Podcast and Linguistic-based content) to provide social promotion.
- You’ll manage daily operations of social channels, including responding to comments, tags, and requests in the Mango brand voice, as well as monitoring and participating in relevant language-learning conversations.
- You’ll actively manage our customer reviews, responding to and engaging with reviews and questions on a daily basis, escalating and partnering with cross-functional teams for resolution where appropriate.
- You’ll help support multi-channel marketing campaigns to acquire new customers and build brand loyalty with current customers.
- You’ll support our customer advocacy programs through ongoing community engagement.
- You’ll create community groups within social channels specific to languages and work with a linguist to curate content and stimulate a vibrant learning community for each language.
- You’ll be responsible for sharing performance metrics and data.
- You’ll help with other duties and new projects as assigned, including a willingness to participate in cross-functional projects.
- 3+ years of experience growing multiple social channels for corporate businesses
- You have a strong knowledge and passion for connecting with people on social media platforms (e.g. Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- You are a creative storyteller that knows what content resonates with consumers
- You have worked on corporate marketing teams and campaigns
- You have experience with photography, videography, and other visual content creation
- You have experience with paid advertising on social platforms
- You are passionate about language and culture learning
- You’re a bold and confident leader with a take charge kind of personality
- You have corporate experience helping companies grow their social media channels
- You take initiative and ownership of your role and projects
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills
- You are a creative-thinker and problem-solver
- You’re comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, can adapt quickly to change, and tackle ambiguity with a positive attitude and resourcefulness
- You have strong organizational skills
- You enjoy collaborating with team members to create unique content