WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Burger King, Delivery Hero, HBO Max, Mercari, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, hundreds of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 3 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Forrester Wave™: Cross-Channel Campaign Management (Independent Platforms), Q3 2021, and was named to the Forbes Cloud 100 list for the fourth consecutive year. The company has also been selected as one of Fortune’s Best Workplace for Millennials in 2021, and was ranked #20 on Fortune’s Best Medium Sized Workplaces in 2021. Braze is certified as a Great Place to Work in the UK and the U.S. and is recognized as one of the UK's Best Workplaces for Women.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Braze is undergoing an exciting transformation to improve our HR technology operations and systems. This Senior Workday Analyst role will sit within the People Operations team, reporting to the Manager of Workday. This person will assist in the planning, execution, and maintenance of our HR systems. They will also be responsible for taking our data and reporting to the next level, in partnership with our Workday team, as we support our fast-growing global teams.
- Partner with Workday Analysts to continuously optimize our HR systems, primarily but not limited to Workday, and implement solutions to drive adoption and ease of use.
- Gather business requirements, determine viable system solutions, and build investment with stakeholders to implement changes.
- Configure changes in Workday aligned with business requirements and perform comprehensive unit testing.
- Write advanced reports that include creating calculated fields and maintaining dashboards, providing the HR Team and wider organization with accurate data.
- Monitor and configure current Business Processes and create new ones as needed.
- Participate actively in the Workday Community, propose and advocate for improvements to the Workday solution, and build a network of peers to best-practice-share.
- Create and maintain end-user and training documentation; and participate in training activities for stakeholders and end-users.
- Regularly evaluate current state of system and integrations and proactively identify opportunities for improvement with stakeholder feedback and buy-in, including analyzing the impact of Workday’s bi-annual updates.
- Partner with external vendors, users and other internal partners on data and systems projects, integration and analytics; ensuring the integrity of HRIS data and security.
WHO YOU ARE
We are looking for a scrappy and detail-obsessed system analyst with experience with the configuration of large-scale HRIS (Workday). The right person will be system and process minded, with an exceptional ability to think critically and drive improvement.
- 3-5 years HR experience with 2-3 years of Workday experience
- Previous hands-on experience working with Workday (HCM, Absence, & Time Tracking strongly preferred. Benefits, Advanced Compensation, and/or Payroll, are a plus.)
- Business Process Configuration experience
- Strong data analysis and complex report building skills
- Commitment to quality and continuous improvement
- Demonstrate high level of integrity, discretion and confidentiality
- Proven ability to collaborate and work in a cross-functional team environment
- Ability to prioritize workload and provide timely follow-up and resolution
- Action-orientation with excellent follow-through skills; works well independently and in teams in a fast-paced, multifaceted environment
- Analyzes and assesses situations to find effective solutions; creative problem solver; engages in fixing the problem; makes decisions using data
- Advanced Microsoft Excel proficiency
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Generous time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.