Note: This is a 100% remote, full-time, one year 1099 contract. Active Top Secret clearance is required.
Who we are: At Hypergiant, our work is driven by individuals pushing the boundary and always professionally challenging our clients to think differently. We’re seeking individuals who are both analytical and creative and can help us fuel our motto: Tomorrowing Today. We’re based in Texas and have a strong track record of working with some of the biggest brands around the world in industries spanning retail, oil & gas, energy, aviation, healthcare, and more. We provide large enterprises with cutting-edge advice, bespoke technology solutions, and deployment expertise needed to harness the value out of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. Our goal is to work with forward-thinking organizations and to help them understand how Artificial Intelligence will affect their business and their industry.
We are looking for an independent, perceptive, adaptable, highly organized, passionate, and strategic Senior UX/UI Designer to join our Command Center team for a short-term project. You’re highly articulate with excellent verbal, written, communication, and presentation skills. Self-motivation is certainly not a problem for you.
- **Portfolio demonstrating required skills listed above is required. Applications without a portfolio will not be considered. **
- 5+ years' experience in interactive design; must have experience designing and shipping desktop applications, preferably in an agency setting.
- Hands on experience designing complex dashboards/data visualizations.
- Skilled in Figma
- Has the ability to solve problems creatively, an interdisciplinary sensibility toward graphic, product and digital media design and an exceptional eye for detail.
- Expert level understanding of information architecture, interaction design, user experience, and visual design.
- Top candidates will have a sensitivity to typography, color and a practical grasp of physics and animation.
- Excellent collaborative and brainstorming skills.
- Ability to deliver high quality work on tight schedules.
- Familiarity with design systems.
- Experience with various platforms and operating systems is a plus.
- Active Top Secret clearance.
- Experience with DoD information systems.
- Experience with Cyber Security or Network systems.
Hypergiant Industries is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace. We offer a fun, flexible work environment, company-sponsored activities, and commit to providing each employee with job satisfaction by addressing core needs. Learn more at hypergiant.com.