What you’ll do
In a few words…
Abarca is igniting a revolution in healthcare. We built our company on the belief that with smarter technology we are redefining pharmacy benefits, but this is just the beginning.
We are growing our Technical Talent Acquisition team and are seeking an experienced, customer-focused Senior Technical Talent Acquisition Specialist to support our Technical Teams (Software Engineering & InfoSec). In this role, you will have the opportunity to partner across teams and execute sourcing campaigns to attract and hire the best technical talent the industry has to offer. This is a great opportunity to be in a high-visibility role as part of a team focused on making an impact on the business while recruiting for smart, innovative talent.
The fundamentals for the job…
In this role, you will partner with business leaders to source and hire the best technical talent the world has to offer. Innovation is the key. You will only be limited by your creativity. You will thrive in working with business leaders who are 100% engaged in the recruiting process and eager to support Sourcing recruitment delivery any way they can. Whilst our hiring bar is one of the most challenging to overcome; the results make it worthwhile as you will work with some of the most impressive individuals in their field. Candidate quality is all that matters, and we are willing to go to any length to engage industry experts. Our Talent Acquisition team operates in a fast-paced environment and can roll up their sleeves, work hard, have fun, pioneer, and get the job done. You will have the opportunity to draw on your extensive knowledge of Technical Talent Acquisition (Software Engineering & InfoSec) recruiting to forge dynamic relationships with business leaders, hiring managers and Talent Strategy partners.
- Liaise with recruiting leaders to comprehend workforce plans and hiring plans in order to develop short and long-term sourcing strategies to meet recruitment goals
- Partner with hiring managers to develop a detailed profile of target candidates with data-driven advice on the range of logical possibilities
- Develop and implement strategies and programs that will result in a dynamic and superior candidate experience and candidate satisfaction
- Onboarding and training new sourcers who will often be geographically dispersed
- Lead by example through following, setting or sharing sourcing best practices
- Compile, analyze and capture insights from data to support business decisions
- Identify trends and leverage knowledge, data and competitive intelligence to develop creative, customized sourcing strategies and in depth talent maps
- Build strong cross-functional relationships with other Sourcing Leaders
- Define, design and implement recruiting programs for a variety of positions including understanding and mapping the talent landscape, internal calibration and referrals, and matching those data points with the external talent supply
- Monitor and manage all team activity on a continuous basis, ensuring appropriate utilization of workloads across the team
- What you’re made of
The bold requirements…
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 7+ years of Technical (Software Engineering & InfoSec) sourcing, or related experience
- Experience designing and implementing global sourcing strategies
- Experience collaborating with key business leaders and senior cross-functional partners
- Experience translating data and analysis into strategic recruitment processes and recommendations
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships
- Experience in running sourcing events
- Strong commitment to continuous improvement
- Ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships both internal and external
- Ability to continually seek new sourcing options and develop creative approaches to sourcing and delivering candidates.
Nice to have…
- Experience in Social Media branding (Software Engineering & InfoSec)
- Prior experience in a full-lifecycle, research or pure sourcing role gained within a complex corporate, RPO or agency environment
- ATS experience with Greenhouse or UKG
That something extra we´d love to see…
- Team Player
- Influencer & Action for Bias
- Coach and Mentor other team members
- Invent & simplify
- Must be able to access and navigate each department at the organization’s facilities.
- Sedentary work that primarily involves sitting/standing.
The above description is not intended to limit the scope of the job or to exclude other duties not mentioned. It is not a final set of specifications for the position. It’s simply meant to give readers an idea of what the role entails.
Abarca Health LLC is an equal employment opportunity employer and participates in E-Verify. “Applicant must be a United States’ citizen. Abarca Health LLC does not this time currently sponsor employment visas”
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of gender, race/ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected group status.