Please note: This is a 1099 contract opportunity. Candidates must be located in EST.
Who we are: At Hypergiant, our work is driven by individuals pushing the boundaries and always professionally challenging our clients to think differently. We’re seeking individuals who are both analytical and creative and can help us fuel our motto: Know Tomorrow, Act Today.
We’re based in Texas and have a strong track record of working with some of the biggest brands around the world in industries spanning retail, e-commerce, media streaming, oil & gas, energy, aviation, healthcare, and more. We provide large enterprises with cutting-edge advice, bespoke technology solutions, and deployment expertise needed to harness the value of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. Our goal is to work with forward-thinking organizations and to help them understand how Artificial Intelligence will affect their business and their industry.
What We’re Looking For
Hypergiant is seeking seasoned Senior Technical Project Managers with experience owning, managing, and delivering world-class experiences for clients in the Fortune 500 space. We are a rapidly growing company that’s been fortunate to partner with some of the largest organizations in the world, helping them capitalize on their strengths and create new competitive advantages in the marketplace.
- Partner with the platform architect, vendors, and multiple internal teams to lead and drive new architectural deliveries and libraries on new platforms.
- Tech-savvy with the ability to communicate and translate high-level requirements and technical architecture updates into actionable engineering user stories.
- Influence and facilitate the management of multiple teams while helping to drive priorities for a common deliverable objective.
- Lead planning, refinement, and release ceremonies for the engineering team.
- Jira management and assisting teams in story writing, backlog maintenance, prioritization, and planning.
- Ability to influence TPM groups to ensure all involved teams are actively working toward established milestones.
- Develop and own program tracking to influence and ensure successful project completion.
- TPMs will be working with our partners/clients on helping engineering teams drive the execution of the platform architecture as we transition over to a cloud and domain event-based architecture.
- 5-8 years successfully managing and delivering projects for large organizations while coordinating teams with a diverse suite of skills.
- Must have a sound technical understanding and experience establishing/enhancing processes.
- Experience with SDLC methodologies, allowing for flexibility in the process.
- Project Management experience within software development, and backend / API engineering teams.
- Experience with project management for mobile application development.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Clear communicator and facilitator.
- An uncanny ability to understand a project at its component level and manage priorities in a dynamic environment.
- Experience presenting to executive leadership.
- Ability to level-set trust with teams that want to work with you.
- User identity, Media Streaming, or E-commerce domain experience is ideal.
- AWS toolkit experience is a plus.
Hypergiant Industries is an equal-opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace. We offer a fun, flexible work environment, and company-sponsored activities, and commit to providing each employee with job satisfaction by addressing core needs. Learn more at hypergiant.com.