SeekOut is looking for a Senior Software Engineer for our newly formed Backend – Verticals team. We are a fast growing, profitable startup backed by prominent VC firms in the Pacific Northwest. The tools and experiences we build are trusted by hundreds of enterprises to enable them recruit diverse, hard-to-find, and unique talent. Our mission is to help our customers recruit, retain and grow their most important asset – their people.
We celebrate the cultural values of being:
- An inclusive and diverse place where employees can bring their whole selves to work.
- A collaborative team where people come together to brainstorm and communicate ideas.
- Focused on customer success and delight.
- Committed to continual learning and growth
What you will be doing:
SeekOut’s flagship external sourcing product has data enrichments from GitHub for developers where we pull in developer code contributions, repositories and do inferencing. We also have rich data for people who have published papers and patents. Now, we are expanding the charter to form a new Backend – Verticals team. Verticals team will look for opportunities for enhanced data, insights, and inferences for newer segments – for example healthcare, legal, sales, marketing etc. We have already built a new segment for healthcare and recently released it. As a Senior Software Engineer, you will bring your backend expertise to build data pipelines, core search infrastructure, and APIs for newer verticals. You will build deep and intuitive understanding of data and do inferencing to help recruiters and talent leaders. You will partner with other Engineers, Product Leaders, and Business stakeholders to deliver end to end vertical enrichments in our product suite.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Leading designs of major software components, systems, and features
- Creatively leverage multiple structured and unstructured data sources to power compelling new vertical data enrichments for our customers
- Building high scale, low latency infrastructure and APIs
- Driving features end-to-end from ideation to delivery working closely with other Engineers and Product managers
- Dive deep into customer data and analytics to find patterns and business opportunities
- Providing technical leadership, coaching, and mentoring
What you should have:
- 7+ years of experience in building and shipping customer facing production grade products
- Demonstrated experience building production infrastructure with Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS), or Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Experience designing and implementing high scale infrastructure such as data pipelines and serving infrastructure
- Ability to deeply understand data, perform analytics, find actionable patterns and insights
- Excellent coding skills in at least one of Java, C#, or C++.
- Graduate degree in Computer Science, Math, Engineering, related field, or equivalent experience.
SeekOut is a high-growth, startup with headquarters in the Pacific Northwest. We empower companies to go beyond their existing tools to recruit diverse, hard-to-find, or unique talent. SeekOut was founded in 2017 by top executives and engineers from Microsoft with deep experience in search engines, messaging, machine learning, Artificial Intelligence, and natural language processing. Our AI-powered talent 360 platform enables talent acquisition teams to learn detail about any talent pool including hard to fill roles and the ability to source diverse talent. With best-in-class technology and breakthrough innovation, SeekOut pushes the boundaries of what’s possible with talent discovery, analytics, and engagement. SeekOut was recently added to the IA40 list for the top private companies building intelligent applications as well as GeekWire's Startup of the Year. SeekOut just made a January 2022 announcement about raising $115 million in Series C funding, and has been recognized as the number one Talent Intelligence Software and as the leader for Enterprise Diversity Recruiting software.
SeekOut offers great benefits including health/vision/dental, transportation subsidies, 401k, education budgets, ability to work remote, onsite parking (if/when we go back to the office), snacks/lunches, and more! We are an inclusive, open, energetic, caring team, that is learning and growing, pulling in the same direction to deliver out sized results, while still having fun.
If this sounds interesting, Apply Now, or learn more at seekout.com.
SeekOut condemns discrimination, racism, and racial injustice in all forms. Committed to attracting and retaining a diverse staff, SeekOut will honor your experiences, perspectives, and unique identity. Together, we strive to create and maintain working and learning environments that are inclusive, equitable and welcoming. We are accelerating our efforts through our products and policies to take action and advance definitive, measurable policies and practices that eliminate racism and discrimination.
SeekOut is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to inclusion of all individuals and will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application process. If you require assistance or accommodations to participate in the job application or interview process, please contact HR@seekout.com.