ABOUT THE ROLE
Peloton is looking for an intellectually curious, forward-thinking, adaptable, collaborative Senior Site Reliability Engineer with diverse skills, who can thrive in a challenging and rewarding environment.
The Enterprise Cloud Platform Team is responsible for designing, building, and supporting our whole enterprise cloud platform. You’d have a chance to touch from the core ERP system to state-of-the-art data infrastructure.
As a Senior Site Reliability Engineer, you will work with a broad group of teams to design, implement, and support technology solutions that enable business units to evolve. The ideal candidate knows how to strike the balance between moving quickly and mitigating risk, and can operate effectively in a fast-paced, agile environment. The successful candidate will excel in a team environment and possess strong interpersonal skills while having competence across a wide scope of technical fields such as software, hardware, cloud, and networking. You must have security as a mindset and as a facet of all designs and operations.
YOUR DAILY IMPACT AT PELOTON
- Own and operate critical systems like ERP / AWS / Terraform / Data Pipeline / Automation tool / Data Lake
- Troubleshooting the error and anomaly across different systems like Linux / AWS / Kubernetes
- Help design and build scalable, secure, and reliable systems and applications using best-in-class technologies and platforms
- Build automation tools and push best practices to the whole organization
- Leverage Terraform/Terragrunt/Atlantis to build the best infrastructure as code workflow
- Support Kubernetes applications and data infrastructure services
YOU BRING TO PELOTON
- 3+ years of technical experience with Platform, Site Reliability Engineering, or DevOps
- 3+ years of experience with Amazon Web Services
- 2+ years of experience with Infrastructure as code: Terraform / Terragrunt / Atlantis
- 2+ years of experience with system troubleshooting across Linux / AWS / Kubernetes especially in networking / security areas
- 1+ year of experience with Kubernetes / Docker
- Proven understanding of CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with ArgoCD is a plus
- Experience with Airflow / Spark / Apache Hudi / Redshift / Data pipeline / Data Lake is a plus
- Experience with configuration management tool Salt is a plus
- Experience with observability tooling like Datadog / Prometheus / Splunk is a plus
- Experience with AWS AMI is a plus
- Experience with LDAP / Active Directory is a plus
- Passion for teamwork and helping people get things done
Peloton is the leading interactive fitness platform globally, with a passionate community of 7 million Members in the US, UK, Canada, Germany, and Australia. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that motivate its Members to commit to their fitness journeys. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, and best-in-class fitness experts and Instructors.
At Peloton, we motivate the world to live better. “Together We Go Far” means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. By combining hardware, software, content, retail, apparel, manufacturing, Member support, and so much more, we deliver an exhilarating fitness experience that unlocks our members' greatness. Join our team to unlock yours.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email email@example.com before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.