Our job everyday is to protect the data and critical assets of businesses world-wide by discovering hidden vulnerabilities… before the bad guys do!
At CybelAngel, we see beyond perimeters to protect businesses from the most critical cybersecurity threats. Fortune 500 Global to mid-size companies world-wide, trust CybelAngel’s global team of approximately 140 team members to protect their businesses from digital threats. With a combination of advanced machine learning, cyber analysis expertise, and a powerful suite of software solutions, CybelAngel detects and resolves our clients potential threats, long before they can fall into the hands of cyber criminals.
Our capabilities expand every day to uncover new risks, detect more threats, protect more clients, and create new possibilities for our employees.
With offices in Boston, Paris, and London, CybelAngel’s global footprint allows for a thriving hybrid, office and remote-work environment. We are looking for exceptional ‘go-getters’ who share our ambitious vision, innovative culture, high commitment to ethics, and enthusiasm for being the best possible place to work!
- Be Bold
- Be Curious
- Stronger Together
Product & Engineering organization
The Engineering organization at CybelAngel is about 40 people, grouped into 8 specialized teams, from full stack developers to support agents, from infrastructure experts to data scientists.
Teams are focused on building the web applications and underlying services that are used by our in-house security analysts, external partners and clients to handle and remediate cybersecurity threats.
We are looking for a talented Senior Site Reliability Engineer who will help CybelAngel improve and maintain our infrastructure using modern technologies and design principles.
The SRE team focuses on:
- Building and maintaining our GCP-based infrastructure supporting our data pipeline and web applications
- Designing efficient architectures that fit our business needs
- Designing and building a great development experience for the developers, in collaboration with them
- Providing developers with the tools needed to ensure observability of the entire infrastructure
- Providing technical leadership to other Engineering teams in architecting and building an highly scalable SaaS Platform
As you might have noticed, we are strong on the DevOps culture, and at CybelAngel developers are responsible for their code throughout its entire lifecycle. The SRE team provides them with all the required tools and gives guidance when needed.
The Pro’s of the job
- Work on high volumetry / high availability / Real-Time data infrastructure in a fast-growing environment
- Work on the Core of CybelAngel technology on complex technical projects with high business impact
- Combine technical thinking and project management
- Enjoy all the advantages of a fun and pleasant working environment every day.
As a Site Reliability Engineer
- Design, implement and deploy new infrastructure features
- Review and test code written by their teammates
- Work closely with developers to understand their needs and/or help them using our tools
- Review technical design documents written by other engineers to ensure reliability of our products
- Respond to production incidents
- Take part in the daily life of the team
As a Senior Site Reliability Engineer
- Inspire junior engineers by being exemplary
- Promote attention to quality
- Improve team practices to speed-up and improve the quality of our work
- Identify major technical improvements or roadmap directions to be pursued
- Provide guidance and training to less-knowledgeable engineers (inside and outside the team)
- Infra: GCP, PubSub, Docker, Kubernetes, Datadog, Gitlab CI
- Infrastructure as Code: Terraform & Ansible
- Languages: Python, Go
- DBs: Elasticsearch, Redis, MongoDB, BigQuery, PostgreSQL, Neo4J
- At least 6+ years of experience as a Site Reliability Engineer
- Strong experience on a cloud-based microservice architecture, ideally GCP-based
- Great knowledge of and adherence to the SRE principles
- Strong knowledge of Kubernetes and containerization
- Experience with Terraform, Ansible, Helm
- Good written and spoken English
- Pragmatism in your technical decisions and implementation choices
- Autonomy in designing and implementing new solutions
- Willing to work closely with developers
- Excellent communication skills in order to be able to understand, synthesize and explain complex architecture problems in a simple way and ensure popularization of technical choices
- Good programming experience level on Python and/or GO
- Exposition to Agile methodology like Scrum
Our Product & Engineering Culture
🗃️ Small teams & short iterations
🤝 Culture of sharing, pair and mob programming, when it makes sense
👩🎨 Quality time dedicated to technical design
🧙♂️Half the software engineers have over 10 years of experience
🎒 Voyager Program to change team temporarily and discover how they work #becurious
✌️ Cooldown week dedicated to learning and experimenting
📍 Remote options from everywhere in France or neighboring countries (but you can come to our amazing office in the 9th district in Paris whenever you want, and it’s paid by the company up to once every 6 weeks)
💰 Salary range: 60-70k, based on your level of seniority and competencies you will demonstrate during the hiring process
🏦 5% bonus, based on company and individual performances
💸 Stock options for every employee
🍱 Debit card for paying for lunch, with company contribution.
💛 Very friendly and benevolent atmosphere
🌍 Green team
🏋🏾♀️ Monthly credits to spend with CSE partner
90% of our People recommend CybelAngel
92% are happy with the work life balance at CybelAngel
Your hiring journey
- 30’ call with Pierre, recruiter to make sure expectations from both ends have a good chance to match.
- 60′ call with Yoann, VP Engineering, to evaluate skills and culture fit
- 90’ call with teammates to explore and discuss a practical situation
- 45′ call with Wenceslas, SRE Team Lead