Sprinklr is a unified customer experience management (Unified-CXM) platform for modern enterprises with employees around the world helping valuable brands make their customers happier.
Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
- Review customer contracts to determine appropriate revenue recognition treatment in accordance with ASC 606
- Support global revenue manager with analysis and intelligence on our customer contracts and the associated revenue recognition Analyze and report key revenue metrics and results.
- Provide guidance to the order entry team to ensure customer contracts are recorded accurately
- Work closely with Sales Operations and Accounts Receivable teams on all customer contract matters.
- Perform the monthly close tasks associated with revenue including the preparation of various reconciliations, revenue journal entries and revenue related analysis.
- Work closely with external audit team regarding all quarterly review and annual audit requirements.
- Assist in the design, development and implementation of global revenue process controls
- Support the completion of all revenue related disclosures in the financial statements.
- Participate in ad‐hoc projects as required
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 6 years of public or private accounting experience including 3‐5 years of experience in a general ledger accounting or revenue accounting role
- Must have a CPA and a bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or a related field
- Proven ability to work under pressure in a high growth environment.
- Familiarity with NetSuite accounting system and Salesforce CRM a plus
- Must be able to multi‐task, prioritize, and be detail oriented
- Ability to work as part of a team or independently as needed
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office, including advanced Excel skills
- Proven ability to take initiative and be proactive
- Must have the desire to learn and to grow
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. For full-time employees, we offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with LinkedIn Learning and more.
EEO – Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by filling out this form, and we will reach out to you. If you have additional questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.