Senior Project Manager, Rare Diseases, Pediatrics, and Orphan Products
TFS Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States Full-time 2022-07-26
TFS HealthScience is excited to be expanding our Rare Disease, Pediatrics and Orphan Products team and we are looking for an experienced, highly motivated Senior Clinical Project Manager (SCPM) who shares our vision of providing clinical research excellence. Our Rare Disease, Pediatrics and Orphan Products team is a highly experienced international group of professionals led by an industry expert.
We are a leading global mid-size Contract Research Organization (CRO) that partners with biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies throughout their entire clinical development journey. We combine the full-service capabilities and global reach of a large CRO with the flexibility and personal approach only a mid-size CRO can deliver.
Our cores values of Trust, Quality, Flexibility and Passion are what makes TFS Healthscience the successful company it is today. Our values shape our culture and work ethic. They reflect what we stand for and guide our organization. Together we make a difference.
TFS HealthScience is looking for a Senior Clinical Project Manager (SCPM) home based in the US. We look forward to receiving your application!
The Senior Project Manager will plan and pro-actively manage multidisciplinary study teams (including Site Management, Data Management, Statistics, Medical Writing, Regulatory and Safety) to ensure key milestones are achieved and studies are performed within budget, on schedule and in compliance with the appropriate – quality standards.
The Senior Project Manager may assist Project Managers in the identification of critical project task/issues and recommend course of actions to expedite project objectives and function as a project senior-level governance contact for issue escalation matters.
- Ensure that projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget and in compliance with applicable quality standards
- Manages the strategic aspects of projects and identify, analyze and minimize/mitigates any risk, including the implications of difference technical and operational choices.
- Mentor and coach for PM when needed
- Communicates effectively with clients to successfully manage the relationship, identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions and strategies.
- Develop and maintain Project Plans and timelines for their project and track progress
- Ensure all study team members are adequately trained on project specific systems and procedures
- Manage the resource allocation, on the project, in collaboration with respective line managers
- Establish and maintain relationship with third parties/vendors
- Participate in capability presentations/bid defenses, as needed
- May provides leadership, guidance and support for Business Development opportunities, including participating in business proposal generation and final review process.
- Contribute in review/develop procedures, guidelines, SOPs, metrics as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in life science or RN diploma
- 5 year of relevant experience
- Experience working in Project Management in oncology clinical trials
- In depth knowledge of clinical research regulations governing the conduct of the clinical trials and quality standards
- In depth knowledge of project planning and metrics
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage staff
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Solid organizational skills and demonstrated ability to prioritize
- Internal and external negotiation skills
- Ability and willingness to travel to 10%
What can we offer you?
A great place to work where you will get the chance to push your career to the next level, global environment with global opportunities. You will also get the opportunity to be part of a team with highly intelligent, passionate experts from all over the world. TFS is a place for inspiration where we focus on the patients, saving lives and aiming to increase their quality of life by supporting our clients. United States benefits include:
- Competitive salary & benefits package
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Great corporate culture and work life balance