Build the future of data. Join the Snowflake team.
Snowflake started with a clear vision: develop a cloud data platform that is effective, affordable, and accessible to all data users. Snowflake developed an innovative new product with a built-for-the-cloud architecture that combines the power of data warehousing, the flexibility of big data platforms, and the elasticity of the cloud at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions. We are now a global, world-class organization with offices in more than a dozen countries and serving many more.
ABOUT THE JOB
This Program Manager role will be responsible for managing multiple cross-functional initiatives that drive customer experience and efficiency improvements. The primary focus area is processes that require engineering and support engagement to deliver solutions. In addition, the Program Manager will also be responsible for contributing to the overall roadmap for Support Quality (Case Handling, Queue Management, Team Collaboration, etc). This individual should have experience driving programs and owning communication with both technical and operational stakeholders.
This role is part of the Support Quality team and reports to the Manager, Support Quality.
- Own the program management of key areas of our support business including both technical and operational scope
- Define and manage milestones, success criteria, dependencies, and change management strategies across teams to ensure programs are delivered both successfully and on time, including project deliverables that require cross-functional teams to commit to solutions
- Lead improvements between the Support and Engineering teams to effectively impact the continuous improvement of case management to deliver faster resolutions to our customers
- Collaborate with an analytics partner to define and track the key performance indicators for benefit realization
- Develop strong partnerships with cross-functional stakeholders to continuously improve the customer experience and employee satisfaction
- Partner with business stakeholders and collaborate effectively on Support best practices including the design or reengineering of process and technology solutions that address complex business problems
- Work with a functional owner to prepare affected business areas for transition to the new way of working and potentially implementing new business processes
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent 6-10 years of work experience.
- 5 – 8 years of experience leading complex projects in a technical environment.
- 5 – 8 years of experience documenting and implementing customer support business processes across cross-functional teams.
- Demonstrated technical project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects in a dynamic environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. This includes skill in collaborating with subject matter experts and managers to help deliver business results.
- A demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly.
- Successful experience working, collaborating, and establishing relationships with leadership, colleagues, and clients.
- Understanding of Data Warehouse fundamentals and concepts.
- Excellent team player, able to work with virtual and global cross-functional teams.