Graylog: Empowering Threat Detection & Incident Response Solutions with Cutting-Edge Technology
Graylog specialises in delivering top-notch Threat Detection & Incident Response (TDIR) solutions, backed by our latest addition, the Graylog API security platform. As a renowned centralised log management (CLM) and Security Information Event Management (SIEM) provider, we offer unparalleled fast and efficient log analysis capabilities in critical areas such as security, compliance, operations, and DevOps.
Our enterprise solution enables organisations globally to capture, store, and analyse terabytes of machine data in near-real time while our open-source product has been deployed in more than 50,000 installations worldwide, empowering individuals and small teams to perform basic log consolidation, analysis, and search functions at no cost.
We’re a remote-friendly company with locations in Hamburg, Munich, London, Boulder, and headquarters in Houston, TX. If you live near an office and want to be part of said office great. Nearish to an office and want to have the ability to hot desk? No problem, and if you’re not near an office and wish to work remotely, all good!
Several recent achievements for Graylog have been we were included in the 2021 Deloitte Technology Fast 500™, 2023 Gold Globee award for cyber security & DevOps, and most recently we took home two of the most prestigious cybersecurity awards in SIEM and DevSecOps from Cyber Defence Magazine at RSA this year.
Who we’re looking for;
Graylog is looking for a Senior Product Owner based in either the UK or Germany who has a passion for building technology and security products focused on customer success and ease of use.
The Senior Product Owner will focus on our Graylog operations offering. You’ll have a detailed understanding of log management or related technology such as SIEM, observability, or DevOps which will be used to shape our product roadmap.
As the Senior Product Owner here at Graylog you will work closely and collaborate with our internal teams ranging from Engineering, Marketing, Customer Success, and Sales teams on the go-to-market and messaging for the Graylog Operations solution.
The Senior Product Owner will report directly to the VP of Product Management based in Colorado, US.
Additional responsibilities will include but are not limited to;
- Define and evolve the roadmap for Graylog’s commercial and open-source log management platform.
- Collaborate with the core software and infrastructure engineering teams to make the right product decisions to improve our solution for our customers.
- In conjunction with other product teams, help us to deliver new features and capabilities to our customers, both on-premises as well as in the cloud in a cost-effective manner.
- Define core product metrics to guide future product development.
- Participate in mock-up preparation and coordinate release activities regarding the product launch process with our customers, marketing, sales, and support teams.
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers’ needs and wants.
- Make data-driven decisions about direction and growth
A Little bit about you;
- 5+ years of experience in product management/ owner or equivalent experience with log management, or other relatable technology solutions i.e. SIEM, Observability, DevOps solutions
- Experience with both on-premises and SaaS applications and the ability to navigate the challenges in delivering both models.
- In-depth understanding of log management and related products such as observability, DevOps environments, and deployment methods.
- Willingness, understanding, and appreciation of working with and defining personas in developer, analyst, and DevOps areas.
- Understanding of an array of security solutions and how they interact and address customers’ needs
- High-level of spoken and written English
Some nice to haves, but not necessarily required;
- Development background or experience.
- Familiarity with open source/ open core products.
- Experience with SOC-2 or other compliance programs.
What makes Graylog stand out;
- Work/ Life balance is important- as such ALL employees enjoy unlimited PTO.
- Opportunities for additional earnings through individual commission plans or participation in yearly company performance bonus plans.
- Employee share option plan- we have a stake in you, and you should have a stake in us
- Home office bonus on top of the choice of the latest equipment to help you success
- Monthly telecommuter allowance
- Employee wellness membership
- Opportunity to work in a globally distributed and diverse team