As a Product Marketing Manager You Will:
- Conduct customer research and competitive analysis to inform our positioning, pricing, and differentiation strategy
- Collaborate with Product Managers to understand new functionality and prepare GTM materials for launches of all sizes
- Create value propositions, positioning, and messaging that clearly explain MANTLs uniqueness and resonates with our target customers throughout the customer journey for product lines, features, and our platform
- Develop needed materials to drive demand, conversion and adoption in a unified way, such as presentations, talking points, product copy, demo materials, one-pagers, and battle cards
- Drive alignment across product and business teams for the purpose of unifying our vision and goals for existing and upcoming products
- Collaborate with Product, Marketing, Success, and Sales to drive consistency in our product positioning and messaging to improve marketing and sales performance
- Lay down tracks on what Product Marketing is at MANTL and how it fits into our product development lifecycle and growth processes
- Define objectives, KPIs, initiatives, goals, and priorities to exceed revenue targets
- Own measurement, reporting, and internal communication of Product Marketing impact
More About the Role:
With our flagship product humming and a new product line in development (loans!) MANTL is in need of a founding Product Marketing Manager to join our growing product organization. As a Product Marketing Manager you’ll work to give our platform and product lines a voice. You’ll sit within our Product Development organization and work cross functionally with partners on Operations and Growth to ensure we are explaining our value proposition clearly, in a compelling way, across the entire customer journey and throughout the product lifecycle. As our first PMM, you’ll also have the opportunity to put your own spin on our GTM process as you help you go from a product to a platform.
- You are confident technically and love products. Your first instinct is to dive into the product and explore it like a user would. You do the same with competitors products and are passionate about how to talk about what makes our product different.
- You are a process thinker who is comfortable bending the frameworks you know and use to meet the situation at hand. You are comfortable with ambiguity and being the first PMM
- You are passionate about understanding how customers think and speak about their problems and marrying those problems with our solution
- You value data > opinion and love testing and learning what works in the market
- You thrive on cross-collaborative work, and love “reaching across the aisle” to drive business outcomes
We Are Looking For:
- 6+ years of product marketing, product management, product strategy, research, consulting, or growth marketing experience at a SaaS company
- Product Marketing experience in the fin-tech or banking space and demonstrated experience contributing at strategic, operational, and tactical levels
- Experience working on complex, technical products and working closely with product and engineering
- Experience working in scaling startup environments, with skill collaborating across multiple teams, as well as with customers
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary ranging from 145k to 160k depending on overall experience.
- 100% covered medical, dental and vision insurance for employees
- Unlimited PTO
- Remote setup allowance of $400
- Annual company retreats
- Creative and fun team-building events (improv, chocolate and wine tasting, happy hours)
- Mental health and wellness programs
- Stocked office fridge (yes, we have Spindrift)
- Remote or onsite flexibility
- And more!
Who is MANTL?
MANTL is a fast-growing NYC-based FinTech SaaS company on a mission to build technology that will help America’s financial institutions and their communities thrive. Think Shopify, but purpose-built for community banks and credit unions. Our modern banking software helps level the playing field for smaller banks and credit unions by enabling them to grow digitally.
Our deposit origination platform is widely considered best-in-class in our industry, showing clear and material performance beyond any of our competitors. Check out what our CEO has to say about MANTL’s impact here.
Our investors include CapitalG, Point72, ClockWork, and BoxGroup.
The MANTL Culture
Joining MANTL means joining an ambitious and exceptional team that solves complex problems every day.
People are our most important asset and the top reason we love working at MANTL. We're a group of passionate technologists who support an accountable, transparent, and collaborative culture that fosters productive and engaging discussions. We want to work with inclusive people who understand the importance of treating their colleagues exceptionally well. We’re always a work in progress — and we’re proud to be named one of Crain’s 100 Best Places to Work in New York City for two years running.
MANTL is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against qualified applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law, rule, or regulation.