At Bluebeam, we empower people to advance the way the world is built. We create smart software solutions that make construction sites more efficient, connected and safe and improve the lives of design and construction professionals everywhere.
Bluebeam is looking for an experienced Senior Product Manager responsible for focusing and packaging our industry leading AEC offers for the global markets. This role will collaborate with cross functional teams across product, sales, marketing, legal & operations to create / test / and refine our commercial offers around SaaS subscriptions. This role will help identify new packaging and consumption models that best align our solutions to our customers.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate closely with technology, product, sales and marketing teams to provide clear direction on packaging, licensing, and policies required to offer our solutions to market.
- Define and write detailed business cases and revenue forecasts that highlight the expected outcomes of our commercial offers.
- Become an expert in the pricing and packaging of AEC software and enterprise software to help inform and shape the development and refinement of our offers.
- Work cross functionality to represent the various stakeholder groups inside and outside of the company to build technical and business requirements that allow us to bring solutions to market
- Define and help deliver the go-to-market (e.g. training, industry discussions, partner and customer presentations) elements required to roll out new packages or support existing ones.
- Monitor industry and competitive trends to inform and adjust strategy as appropriate.
What you’ll need:
- 5+ years of product management or strategic pricing experience for technical products, SaaS-delivered cloud infrastructure, and services
- Experience with SaaS pricing model development, preferably with global pricing experience
- AEC experience preferred but not required
- Thrives in fast-paced, dynamic environments and can track multiple, complex projects simultaneously
What we offer:
- People-focused, entrepreneurial start-up culture with the backing of a stable, global, corporate entity – Nemetschek
- Competitive compensation and benefits package (medical, dental, education reimbursement, 401k, wellness resources)
- Work-life balance fostered through a culture of diversity, inclusion, and appreciation of individual lifestyle needs
- Opportunity for continuous professional development through things like Pluralsight, conferences, and certification programs
- Flexible remote options – stay home or come in!
The construction industry is adopting new technology at a feverish pace. Tablets and cell phones are replacing paper blueprints, drones are surveying jobsites in 3D, and cloud collaboration is changing the way teams work together. Bluebeam plays a crucial role in this transformation. The key to our success is a customer-focused approach to product development: we work with the industry to create solutions for the industry. Today, over 1.6 million people throughout the world use Bluebeam. In the US, we’re a critical partner for the majority of top AEC firms, and rapidly expanding our presence globally, with offices in Sweden, Germany, and the UK.
Come design and build your future with us.
Bluebeam is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.