Pantheon’s WebOps Platform powers the open web, running sites in the cloud for customers including Stitch Fix, Okta, Home Depot, Pernod Ricard and The Barack Obama Foundation. Every day, thousands of developers and marketers create, iterate, and scale websites on the open web to reach billions of people globally. Pantheon’s SaaS model puts large and small web and digital teams in control of increasing the performance of their teams, websites, and marketing programs. Pantheon cloud native software includes governance, security and collaboration tools that make it easy to securely manage a single website or thousands of websites across multiple teams in one platform. The built-in ability to simultaneously create, test, deploy and run live sites with unrivaled hosting speed, scalability and uptime give marketing teams the agility to win in the dynamic world of digital marketing.
With 35% of the web running open-source and significant investments in a $200 billion total addressable market, we are growing aggressively into a huge market opportunity and looking to expand our organization.
As a Senior Product Manager for our platform, you will define the strategy and roadmap for multiple platform capabilities and features, such as Routing, Runtimes, Orchestration, Logging and File Systems to drive significant growth in customers and revenue for Pantheon’s business.
You will use your experience and diligence in identifying platform-level requirements for scale, performance, availability, reliability and quality, and partner with PMO and engineering to deliver on the roadmap, while ensuring we run a tight ship in terms of Platform costs.
- Advocate for the vision and roadmap for Platform-level capabilities and features for Pantheon’s WebOps with an eye to significantly increase Revenue and Customer Growth
- Play a key role in productizing key platform-level features
- Listen to your customers, prospects, professional services, support, and sales teams tell their story, and advocate for them in what you build
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements for prototyping, technical design, and iterative product development with design and engineering
- Partner with your engineering manager and team to prioritize work, refine the backlog, define requirements and acceptance criteria
- Closely collaborate with engineering, design, marketing, support, and sales teams to ensure impactful product launches and successful long-term adoption
- Define, track, and analyze success metrics
- Work in an agile environment with defined sprints
- Broad experience creating and supporting a long-term vision while delivering iteratively to validate your vision
- Prior experience with Infrastructure and Platform engineering/product management – API designs, scale, performance, reliability and SLOs in a SaaS space
- Demonstrated ability to use qualitative and quantitative data sources to inform decision-making
- Skills in collaborating with other teams to build consensus and alignment across the organization
- Deep knowledge in organizing and prioritizing competing time demands
- Excellent ability to convey vision, roadmap, and requirements at all levels of the organization
- Resourcefulness with a strong sense of accountability
- Specific experience working on public cloud technologies (GCP/AWS), and one or more of the following – File Systems, Storage, Databases, Orchestration, Logging, Run-times or Routing/Load Balancing
- Prior experience working on a WebOps team or building developer tools
Pantheon is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by law. Pantheon complies with federal and local disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the interview process, please contact email@example.com. Pursuant to local and federal regulations, Pantheon will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.
After an offer is made and accepted, E-verify will be utilized to establish your identity and employment eligibility as required by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security