Who is Credible?
We are a marketplace where users can compare personalized, prequalified rates and quotes from multiple lenders and carriers, for student loans, mortgages, personal loans and insurance.
We’re challenging the status quo by giving power to the consumer. We believe in a world where ‘ethical’, ‘lending’, and ‘insurance’ can coexist, so we set out to build innovative platforms that actually work for customers. Our mission is to help people find the best loan or insurance policy possible.
We believe researching and buying loans or insurance shouldn’t be confusing or complex, so we’ve focused on simplicity. We’ve created the only unbiased loan and insurance buying process out there, which makes finding options straightforward and clear.
About the Role:
Credible is looking for a user-centric, data-driven, results-oriented Senior Product Manager to join our team. Reporting to our Senior Director of Product Management, you will own key aspects of the product and have a real impact on the users we serve. This is a great opportunity for you to join a growth-stage company and shape the direction of the product.
The role is full-time and compensation will be based on experience.
- Think strategically and creatively to deliver new features that improve the customer experience
- Own new features from idea to launch, working directly with our design, engineering, and QA teams
- Improve key product metrics and goals through experimentation, A/B testing, and user research
- Iterate the product quickly in an Agile Development environment and lead Agile Ceremonies
- Plan and conduct user research sessions to inform product improvements and features
- Collaborate with our growth, marketing, partnership, and operations teams to support product launches
- Own and manage the product roadmap
- Take ownership of hard problems, and find novel solutions
Education and Experience:
- At least 4 years of experience in a Product Management role for web-based consumer Internet products
- Bachelor's Degree
- Ability to use data, your experience and product instincts to identify the most impactful areas of focus
- Strong analytical abilities, including experience with Excel and other analytics tools
- Exceptional problem solving and communication skills
- Strong project management skills, and willingness/ability to own critical parts of the product, end-to-end
- Thrive on collaboration with other teams to accomplish shared goals
- Technical aptitude – whether through education or experience, it's important that you can work closely with engineers to evaluate different approaches to implementing product features, weighing cost/benefit tradeoffs
We combine the intelligence, expertise and confidence of a financial advisor with the approachability and honesty of a friend. In other words, we’re the friend you always wish you had in finance.
We are optimistic, challengers, trustworthy, clever, and smart. We are open and transparent. We strive to act as advisors by being friendly, objective, and open in our communication. We use language that is intelligent yet approachable. When appropriate, we’ll drop in a bit of wit to position ourselves as a fresh, reliable voice in the financial world.