Since 2015, Cognism has been a trusted leader in international sales intelligence, setting a new standard for data quality and compliance, trusted by 1000+ revenue teams worldwide.
Cognism has helped thousands of sales teams to find, engage and close their dream prospects by providing them with a blend of real-time company, people and event data.
One of our main goals, is to hire individuals who want to grow, develop and build on their already thriving careers and we work hard to help you achieve any goals you have, while having fun along the way.
There hasn’t been a more exciting time to join us, we have just been through our Series C funding to enhance our global presence and we have just been named as one of the Top 15 startups in the UK by LinkedIn, for the 3rd year running! For more information on Cognism’s intuitive sales intelligence platform powered by world-leading data, compliance and targeting, please visit www.cognism.com.
About the role:
Be nice, it’s one of our values which underpins the culture of Cognism, we are a fast-moving company where we drive things forward together. Our mission is simple, it’s to drive the next evolution of sales and marketing technology for B2B companies. We help over 1000 international businesses with our solutions and tools to help drive new revenue, across industries such as marketing, HR and technology through our data intelligence and tools. As we scale up our UX Design area, we are looking for people who are passionate and care about problem solving, shipping great products and want to bring an impactful change to our products.
Reporting into our Head of UX Design, you will be:
· Driving design problems within your squad
· Bringing your squad together to form and communicate a vision
· Strategic and purposeful in making design decisions by integrating user, business, and technical considerations into your design process.
· Creating clarity through journeys, wireframes and prototypes
· Validating and iterating designs
· Executing designs in pixel perfect UI in close collaboration with our engineers
· Creating a great product, UI experience
· Planning and prioritising sprint work with product managers and our engineering team
· Sharing, giving feedback and building on work with our wider product and design team underpinned by our design principles
· Working collaboratively and building great products together
· Self-motivated and autonomous. Deliver on projects with measurable outcomes
· Sharing and mentoring your time to other product designers helping up-skill and building great relationships
- You’re ideally around 5+ years into your design career designing modern web applications, but more importantly can demonstrate making an impact with your design work, to overall business goals
- You’re a creative problem-solver. We’re looking for people who can make a real difference with our customer experience of our products – we’re not just looking to make things look pixel perfect but challenging the convention and validating all that you do is backed by real problems
- You’re used to working in squads with developers and product managers
- You’re experienced developing, shipping and iterating with user focus
- You’re passionate about quality, craftsmanship and the impact of design
- You’re familiar with design systems, design process and brand experience
- UK based (London or remote).
· A competitive compensation package (base + pension)
· Work at one of the Top 15 start-up’s in the UK rated by LinkedIn for 3rd year running backed by Viking Capital (one of the top VC companies)
· You’ll join a company which really has a great working culture
· Flexibility: You’ll get the balance your need to do your best work
· 24 days annual leave a year + public holidays
· Online courses & internal training to build up your skills
· Regular socials and activities, online and in-person
· Online mental health support via Spill
· And many more!