Why join us
Brex is reimagining financial systems so every growing company can realize their full potential. As the financial OS, we’re building software and services in one place—disrupting long-entrenched institutions with products and experiences that better serve the ambitions of our customers.
Working at Brex allows you to push your limits, challenge the status quo, and collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the industry. We’re committed to building a diverse team and inclusive culture and believe your potential should only be limited by how big you can dream. We make this a reality by empowering you with the tools, resources, and support you need to grow your career.
Marketing at Brex
The Marketing team tells the Brex story, determines messaging and positioning, and translates our reimagined products and features into tangible customer benefits. Our marketers—across Brand, Product, Revenue Marketing—are responsible for acquiring, converting, and engaging new customers and have a deep understanding of the business. We’re a highly cross-functional team and partner most closely with the Product, Sales, BD, and Design teams to help our prospects and customers grasp how we can help their businesses reach their full potential.
What you’ll do
We are seeking a hybrid Partner Marketing & Product Marketing Senior Manager to uplevel and scale our Integration, API, and financial partnerships strategy. This role bridges the two worlds of partner and product marketing by focusing on all sides of the ecosystem partnership—from identifying new partners and channels to activate, to highlighting the joint value proposition for our mutual customers and prospects, to determining the positioning and GTM launch strategy, to developing the training and collateral for our partners and sales teams. This person will work closely with the Business Development and Product teams to define and implement our ecosystem strategy.
In your role, you will bring our partners to the forefront and work with them to position our joint solution and Brex as a trusted authority and aspirational brand. We’re seeking a smart, ambitious, self-starter who can balance strategic thinking with execution. You will have a strong understanding of a B2B buyer’s journey, of the channel sales motion, and are familiar with examples of inventive campaigns and successful co-marketing for brand partnerships. You will proactively develop and drive the co-marketing strategy—volunteering ideas, taking ownership of projects, and being an equal partner with BD in driving the account strategy—as well as be a great executor who is excited to build a bilateral referral machine. You embrace ambiguity and change and thrive in a dynamic and fast-changing environment, challenging the status quo to drive constant improvement.
- Product Marketing
- Develop messaging and positioning – Informed by market and customer research, Sales and Support feedback, product understanding, and input from partners, you will determine how to position and message products and features in a compelling, emotionally resonant way. Create personas and ideal customer profiles, and communicate the Brex ecosystem value through storytelling. Be able to translate complex product integrations and tell the emotionally resonant story behind why we built them.
- Lead go-to-market and optimization of our partnerships – Working closely with Business Development (BD), you will lead the development and implementation of partnership go-to-market strategies by proactively getting involved in early product development and develop creative ideas, partnership activations, and the GTM strategies to take products and features to market, acquire customers, and drive and grow adoption, engagement, and loyalty over time.
- Partner Marketing
- Influence our partnership strategy – Research and identify new cohorts of partners to engage and redefine the way we communicate and scale with our partners to build an ecosystem where our customers, partners, and Brex wins.
- Build co-marketing campaigns with strategic partners that drive revenue – Imagine creative, omni-channel marketing campaigns in partnership with our Brand and Revenue Marketing teams that generate awareness, revenue, and adoption. Acquire new and activate existing partners with targeted campaigns and by scaling channels, such as email marketing campaigns, website, and social.
- Enable partners – Launch new products and services to partners and develop materials to stay top of mind for partners and partners’ customers. Support partners with trainings, demos, collateral, webinars, case studies, email campaigns and events. Build joint value proposition messaging to distribute via emails, webinars, digital assets, partner blog posts, and partner events. Speak at partner events (and attend partner meetings).
- Education: BA/BS degree
- 8+ years in a partner marketing, product marketing, transferable marketing, and/or product management role
- Excellent written communicator and storyteller with the ability to understand the audience and distill key messages in order to effectively inform and persuade
- Strong executive presence and confidence driving internal and external relationships with brands like Oracle, Coupa, and Slack
- Big-picture thinker with strong business discernment and high degree of creativity in identifying and capitalizing on opportunities
- Strong analytical skills to track, analyze, and incorporate data driven insights to report on and optimize campaigns
- Ability to lead and collaborate on cross-functional projects and multitask with excellent organizational skills
- A creative curiosity, collaborative ethic, hardworking enthusiasm and ambition—you dream big are eager to make an impact at Brex
- Experience working with technical partnerships
- B2B experience in payments or financial services industry
- People management experience