FullStack is the fastest-growing software consultancy in the Americas. We help organizations like Uber, GoDaddy, MGM, Siemens, and Stanford University build distributed software development teams, and deliver transformational digital solutions. As an employee-first company, we focus on hiring the most talented software designers and developers in the western hemisphere, by creating a positive, respectful, and supportive work environment where they can achieve their greatest potential.
We’re most proud of:
*Offering life-changing career opportunities to talented software professionals across the Americas.
*Building highly-skilled software development teams for hundreds of the world’s greatest companies.
*Having delivered hundreds of successful custom software solutions, which have positively impacted the lives and careers of millions of users.
*Our 4.5-star rating on GlassDoor.
*Our client Net Promoter Score of 68, twice the industry average.
- Team Augmentation: You will integrate yourself directly into our client’s team and work alongside their existing designers and engineers on a daily basis.
- Design & Build: You will work on a FullStack product team to build and deliver a product to our clients.
We’re looking to hire a Platform Engineer to join our team and contribute to the development and maintenance of our evolving technology infrastructure. You’ll work with our incredible clients in one of two ways:
What we are looking for:
- 5+ years of experience as a Platform Engineer or similar role in a fast-paced environment.
- Advanced English is required.
- A four-year college degree is required.
- Meaningful experience in cloud technologies (e.g., AWS, Azure, etc.) with hands-on experience in designing, deploying, and managing cloud-based infrastructure.
- Meaningful experience working with infrastructure as code (IaC) tools like Terraform, Ansible, or CloudFormation.
- Meaningful experience in containerization technologies such as Docker and orchestration tools like Kubernetes and Rancher.
- Solid understanding of networking concepts and protocols.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and excellent communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to take extreme ownership over your work. Every day is a challenge to ensure you are performing to the expectations you and your team have agreed upon.
- Ability to identify with the goals of FullStack’s clients, and dedicate yourself to delivering on the commitments you and your team make to them.
- Ability to consistently work 40 hours per week.
- Competitive pay in your local currency.
- 100% remote work.
- The ability to work with leading startups and Fortune 500 companies.
- English Classes.
- Virtual company events each month.
- Ample opportunity for career advancement.
- Continuing education opportunities.
- Depending on your location other benefits may apply.