CampusWorks functional consultants engage with the CampusWorks clients in higher education to assist them in evaluating their current processes, designing future state optimal processes, and work collaboratively with the functional and technical teams of the organization and CampusWorks to design, develop, test, train, and rollout solutions with our clients. The CampusWorks team efforts are designed to assist clients in fully leveraging their people, process, policy, and technologies to bring together a streamlined and efficient student experience, that allows students to focus their energies on learning and fully engaging in the educational community.
- Provide technical and functional experience to improve higher education processes and procedures.
- Possess knowledge and experience of Ellucian Banner ERP utilization and optimization within higher education.
- Utilize prior work experience gained through professional experience in the finance department within higher education.
Qualifications & Requirements
- 4+ years’ experience leading, managing, or directing functional areas of an organization and/or with Banner ERP implementations in a higher education environment.
- 3+ years’ experience as a functional expert within the Banner ERP system utilized within higher education.
- Prior professional experience as a business analyst working with ERP components of Banner Finance.
- Demonstrable experience measuring delivery standards, processes, and procedures preferred.
- Client-facing consultative experience working within complex, matrixed multi-location teams preferred.
- Demonstrated subject matter expertise in chosen practice.
- Leadership skills, including diverse group facilitation, consensus building, change management, and continuous improvement oversight and strategy.
- Experience reviewing business processes, including policy changes, staffing and organizational alignment, and realigning roles and responsibilities as appropriate for team efficiency and effectiveness.
- Professional, clear communication skills with a consultative approach to client stakeholders
- Experience evaluating and assessing the diverse needs of functional areas across higher education institutions, including functional operations, student populations, academic faculty, professional and support staff, and executive leadership.
- Ability to accurately document and articulate current and desired processes with detailed steps and responsible stakeholders throughout the life cycle. Identifying complex and potentially dysfunctional processes based on historical practices and data may be required.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with clients and colleagues nationwide.
- Flexibility to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change.
- Ability to deal efficiently with escalations and difficult situations/people under pressure.
- Excellent time management, interpersonal communication, training, presentation, organizational, and decision-making skills.