Senior / Mid Java SW Developer – remote, Portugal
Prodensa Group Lisbon, Lisbon, Portugal Full-time 2022-07-25
About the company:
A design, data and IT service development company represented in 21 countries with 17 000+ employees globally and headquarters in Switzerland.
The company provides end-to-end technology solutions for mission critical systems, products and services, and helps create data-fueled organizations, solving complex operational, technological and strategic challenges. Its main aim and passion is building resilient businesses, while generating new business channels and revenue streams, exceptional user experiences and modernized operations at scale. Every member of the global team forms part of the backbone of the company’s business, so it ensures to support the continual development of all dedicated workers.
Location: Portugal, Lisbon
About the project:
The client is one of the largest in UK groceries and general merchandise retailer is in the middle of transformation to technology Company in retail. As part of this exercise renovation of the technology landscape taking place across the Company. As a partner, we support our client in this journey and help to develop from scratch new applications for various departments (Supply Chain, Product Lifecycle Management, Finance, HR etc.). The team is responsible for development of platform components in Agile environment together with client, based on event based Microservices architecture. As a developer you will work in team of professionals in your Country and collaborate with experts from all over the world to develop a modern high loaded applications in Cloud environment.
The ideal candidate is passionate smart individual with a strong engineering background, who is ready to work in self-managed team, accept challenges and take active role in their resolutions. Successor will not only solve engineering tasks, but take responsibility over technology Company business goals resolution together with the Product owner and business stakeholders. Your effort will help the client to meet their passion to satisfy the most demanded client and to become the number one technology company in retail. In return you will have the ability to grow your technical skills, extend your network and share knowledge with experts all over the world.
- Heavy involvement in design, early prototyping and transformation of them into consumer features
- Development of new services from scratch
- Architecture of new end-to-end features for seamless and modern customer and employee journey
- Performance optimization of high load systems
- Usage of best practices for clean and maintainable code
- Participation in peer-to-peer reviews
- Usage of innovative and latest trends and frameworks
- Active role in self-managed Agile environment
- Java 11+, Spring, Spring boot
- Apache Kafka, SQL/NoSQL
- Reactive Programming
- Cloud Experience
- Microsoft Azure
Nice to have:
What can you expect?
- Dynamic collaborative international team of professionals in a fast-growing global company
- Opportunity to learn and use new technologies
- Ongoing learning and growth opportunities
- Varied challenging hands-on projects
- Competitive remuneration and bonus system
- Work mode flexibility
- Partial coverage of transport costs from and to work
- Health insurance
- Parental leave