Location: You can join us either in one of our offices in Hamburg, Berlin or Barcelona or 100% remotely in one of the 11 countries where we have a legal entity**
- You are an expert in Marketing & Brand Research and perform our monthly Brand Tracker (incl. project management, data collection, survey programming, analysis and presenting outcomes)
- You develop study concepts for international and country ad hoc studies – both quantitative and qualitative
- You design questionnaires (quantitative and qualitative) and revise them in coordination with stakeholders
- You create and monitor online surveys and take care of the quality assurance of data
- You analyse market research data and bring data to live by creating high quality reports / presentations including storytelling
- You run small qualitative research projects in-house by conducting in-depth interviews, mini focus groups, etc.
- You are in charge of project management and steering of external market research agencies
- You support democratic research and provide methodological support to stakeholders within the organisation
- You consult different departments and stakeholders from various countries and lead workshops to bring data to life
- You support in setting-up regular internal communication about research
What you'll bring:
- At least 5 years of experience in quantitative as well as qualitative market research (as a company market researcher or in an agency)
- Experience in working in international business environments and conducting complex multi-country studies
- Degree in Business Administration, International Business, Psychology, Sociology or related field (BS/MS degree)
- Strong analytic skills and advanced statistical knowledge
- High quality standards in delivering research results in written reports or presentations
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- You are an empathetic and curious individual
- Ability to work in a multicultural team, team-oriented working attitude
- High degree of self-motivation and positive problem-solving capabilities
- Independent and well-structured way of working that helps you to work on several projects in parallel
- Fluent in English (oral and written), additional languages are a plus
** legal entities: France, Spain, Germany, Austria, Portugal, Italy, England, Ireland, Poland, Romania & Greece
Diversity and inclusion:
At FREE NOW, we commit to being an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants regardless of race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability or age. We celebrate diversity and have a clear vision: to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, stay and do their best work. Together with passionate, creative and collaborative colleagues, we are following our purpose of making mobility available for everyone.
Move like you
At FREE NOW we have colleagues from over 70 nations! We value open communication and welcome everyone as they are. We are all one team and follow the same goals – that’s why we share our insights and results to get on track together every month.
Your wellness and work-life balance matters to us. We offer trust-based and flexible working hours as well as the option to work from home. In the office, you can enjoy our free drinks and daily fresh fruit. Do you like to be active? Take part in our subsidised gym membership. Bigger plans? Take a sabbatical leave and get out there!
Let’s grow together! We believe in a transparent career growth plan, quarterly development sessions with your team lead as well as regular 1:1s to help you thrive! For your own ideas, you’re welcome to set up initiatives and projects.
Need a lift? We offer Udemy e-learning platform, subsidised language classes, internal peer-to-peer trainings and more to support your learning & development opportunities.
More Benefits? 👏 Monthly mobility budget for FREE NOW rides, quarterly team events, relocation assistance for internationals, birthday-off, kudos and many more!
About FREE NOW:
FREE NOW is the Mobility Super App with the largest vehicle choice for consumers across Europe. More than 54 million users in 16 markets and in over 170 cities today are already moving freely from A to B by accessing the largest selection of mobility options available in one app.
Through the unique integration of mobility brands and payment services, they can book their nearest taxi, private hire vehicle, car sharing or micro-mobility option such as eScooters, eMopeds, and eBikes within the app. FREE NOW aggregates numerous mobility brands with the ambition to make urban mobility more efficient and sustainable without adding new vehicles on the street.
The German based company is backed by the BMW Group and Mercedes-Benz Mobility. In total, around 1,850 employees in more than 27 offices work for the services of FREE NOW, which is led by CEO Thomas Zimmermann.