LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We believe connected data has the power to change the world, and we aspire to make it safe and easy for companies to use data effectively. This all starts with our brilliant people. Those who want to make a lasting impact in all that they do will find a home at LiveRamp—an inclusive, collaborative environment where exceptional talent is nurtured, championed, and where people matter most.
In this role, you will be part of one of our most important initiatives, partner adoption of our Addressability products. You’ll be responsible for coordinating closely with commercial, product, and implementation teams to educate social platforms on our offering, and ensure platforms successfully deploy our addressability solutions.
- Platform Presentations, Plan Development – you will work with the Field team to ensure that every platform in your book of business hears the Addressability pitch, handle any and all objections, and shape and implement action plans.
- Cross-Team Collaboration – You’ll work closely with the Commercial teams, while recognizing that both teams have different immediate priorities and incentives.
- Contracting – You’ll oversee contracting with social platforms and help provide advice to the Commercial Leads (salespeople).
- Global Platform Extension – LiveRamp is a global company and Addressability is a global initiative. As such, we want to make sure every social platform is using our Addressability solutions in every market. You’ll work to extend contracts and integrations across all of our markets and work with local market teams to partner with regional platforms.
- You and the team will work closely with our Privacy, Commercial and other teams to ensure we’re able to rapidly present and agree on a vision, establish a plan, and integrate with social platforms using our addressability solutions.
- You and the team will develop strong relationships with the social platforms at a senior level and be seen as their advisor for identity.
- 5-7 years experience in the AdTech ecosystem, selling SaaS based solutions, in an external client facing/sales role — and passionate about the free and open internet.
- Outstanding track record of exceeding targets
- Scrappiness. We don't have all the answers, but you'll need to find them.
- Great communication skills internally and externally. Prompt response and action when needed, people rarely need to follow up with you.
- Excellent project management skills must be able to track work streams across various stakeholders and ensure deadlines are met.
- Remarkably strategic, driven, and very entrepreneurial.
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, cross-functional, hardworking and proactive
- Prior experience in Publisher Sales, Agency Sales, Sales Engineering or Solutions Engineering / Consultant role.
- Ability to work in ambiguous environments with little direction
- Willingness and desire to learn and adopt new skills – both technical and non-technical – in order to craft and deliver the best solutions.
- People: Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Fun: We host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: Flexible paid time off, paid holidays, options for working from home, and paid parental leave.
- Comprehensive Benefits Package: Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability. Plus, mental health support (via Talkspace), flexible time off, parental leave, family forming benefits, and a flexible lifestyle and wellbeing reimbursement program (up to $375 per quarter, U.S. LiveRampers)
- Savings: Our 401K matching plan—1:1 match up to 6% of salary—helps you plan ahead. Also Employee Stock Purchase Plan – 15% discount off purchase price of LiveRamp stock (U.S. LiveRampers)
- RampRemote: A comprehensive office equipment and ergonomics program—we prove you with equipment and tools to be your most productive self, no matter where you're located
- Location: work in the heart of San Francisco, Seattle, New York City, Boston or remote
More about us:
LiveRampers are empowered to live our values of committing to shared goals and operational excellence. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas and to one another is one of our guiding principles—one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global teams across nine countries and four continents. By continually building inclusive, high belonging teams, LiveRampers can deliver exceptional work, champion innovative ideas, and be their best selves. Click here to learn more about Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging (DIB) at LiveRamp.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.