TripActions is looking for a Sr. Recruiting Manager, Tech, Design & Products to support Research & Development (R&D) hiring. We're looking for someone who has a track record of building and leading high performing recruiting teams at high growth startups. As a Senior Recruiting Manager, you will play a vital role in shaping a proactive recruiting strategy, creating processes, and delivering results behind our talented and diverse teams. The needs of our clients are varied, complex and global in scope and scale.
Reporting directly into our Global Head of Tech, Design and Products Recruiting, we are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic Recruiting Leader to join our global talent organization. An ideal candidate is strategic, process & data driven; and eager to help us rapidly grow our company. You are comfortable with ambiguity and can quickly pivot with a smile on your face. As we continue to grow and scale, you will be key in helping us structure and evolve our Recruiting team to ensure everything is moving in the right direction and in line with business priorities as we ensure an exceptional experience to our candidates, clients and colleagues.
What You'll Do:
- Be a thought partner to executives and stakeholders to develop strategies; make critical decisions, and drive creative approaches for recruiting top talent across the company
- Act as an advocate for both clients and candidates; establish regular touch points and maintain thorough follow through
- Influence executive team, product, engineering and design, as well as other functional areas including employer branding, hiring manager engagement, comp bands, and headcount planning
- Coach and mentor effectively, especially in the areas of team development, client management, resource modeling, closing/negotiation, employer value proposition, and sourcing.
- Performance manage a team, creating a culture of high throughput and accountability
- Design, drive, and own recruiting projects and initiatives to improve current processes
- Step in as necessary to help recruiters on difficult closes
- Work closely with interview teams to create an exceptional candidate interview process and experience.
What We're Looking For:
- BA/BS Degree preferred with 8+ years of recruiting in a high-growth technical environment (start up experience a plus)
- 4+ years of experience managing a team of technical recruiters and/or sourcers
- Ability to attract, hire, and develop high performing team members for all roles and at all levels
- Effectively present and collaborate with senior business stakeholder and cross-functional leaders
- Proven success in leading DEI initiatives and
- Proficiency in systems and tools (e.g. Greenhouse, Anaplan, GEM, etc.)
- Understanding of sourcing skills and familiarity with various sourcing tools and techniques
- Strong focus on high touch client and candidate experience, excellent negotiation and closing skills, and comfort navigating ambiguity
- Experience working in a data-driven recruiting environment with the ability to track and understand key metrics (progress to goal, time-to-hire, pass-through-rates, etc).
- Innovative, out-of the box thinker
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills