Who is Credible?
We are a marketplace where users can compare personalized, prequalified rates and quotes from multiple lenders and carriers, for student loans, mortgages, personal loans, and insurance.
We’re challenging the status quo by giving power to the consumer. We believe in a world where ‘ethical’, ‘lending’, and ‘insurance’ can coexist, so we set out to build innovative platforms that actually work for customers. Our mission is to help people find the best loan or insurance policy possible.
We believe researching and buying loans or insurance shouldn’t be confusing or complex, so we’ve focused on simplicity. We’ve created the only unbiased loan and insurance buying process out there, which makes finding options straightforward and clear.
Credible is looking for a self-motivated and analytical Financial Institution Partnership Senior Manager to join our growing team. In this high-visibility role, this person will build and manage partnerships with Financial Institutions (Banks, Lenders, Credit Card Issuers, etc.). Establishing relationships with C-level executives through to those on the ground floor, you will be committed to transforming Credible’s business.
In addition, you will assist with the development and execution of growth strategies to help expand the partnership network who promote Credible’s platform to their users.
The ideal candidate will be in tune with the key players of our industry and have a passion for the financial technology space. Through grit and humility, you bring strong quantitative skills, strategic thinking and sound business judgment, along with the ability to think about what is — and what could be.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities with executive level contacts at large financial institutions
- Negotiate and close complex and long term contracts with financial institutions
- Be the main point of contact throughout the sales cycle and onboarding of a new partner
- Effectively pitch the Credible product and its benefits to prospective partners via live demos and presentations
- Collaboratively work with Product, Engineering, Marketing and Legal & Compliance to deliver the best solution based on the partner’s and Credible’s needs
- Managing strategic relationships, having a diplomatic approach to negotiation, and strong project management skills.
- Business strategy and market development expertise with deep analytical and business modeling skills
- Deep understanding of the competitive landscape in both enterprise and consumer technology
- Driving key business development initiatives from creation to implementation
- Expertise in structuring, negotiating, and managing complex deals
- Source and onboard new strategic partners through both inbound requests and outbound sourcing.
Education and Experience:
- 5-10 years of experience at a management consulting firm, technology-focused investment bank, private-equity or growth investment firm, or relevant operating experience in Fintech or Consumer Internet
- BS degree in Math, Economics, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science, or related quantitative discipline
- Excellent communication skills – written, verbally, and with PowerPoint
- Key interpersonal traits: motivation, creativity, adaptability, unquestionable ethics & integrity, and a willingness to take calculated risks
- Experience with Financial and Data Modeling
- Experience with Consumer Lending or FinTech a plus
- Travel required on a quarterly basis
We combine the intelligence, expertise, and confidence of a financial advisor with the approachability and honesty of a friend. In other words, we’re the friend you always wish you had in finance.
We are optimistic, challengers, trustworthy, clever, and smart. We are open and transparent. We strive to act as advisors by being friendly, objective, and open in our communication. We use language that is intelligent yet approachable. When appropriate, we’ll drop in a bit of wit to position ourselves as a fresh, reliable voice in the financial world.