At Nextiva, we create connected communication tools that help businesses stay in touch with their customers and teams. Over 100,000 companies rely on Nextiva for phone service and customer management tools. We’re not your parent’s phone company.
Founded in 2008, Nextiva took on the trillion-dollar telecom industry and succeeded in changing the game by making technology more accessible and affordable for everyone. Companies solve their toughest challenges using our VoIP innovations and signature Amazing Service®.
Today, Nextiva is the fastest-growing, privately held provider of cloud communications. We don’t study industry trends; we create them. Business leaders look to Nextiva to equip their teams in the office and while working from home. Nextiva is not just a tech company — we’re the backbone of the economy.
By joining our global team, you’re saying yes to an opportunity to be part of a tech company with massive growth potential and exciting opportunities ahead.
We’re actively looking for amazing people like you to join our team!
In this role, you will report to the VP of Channel Marketing and are responsible for all to-partner communications, campaigns and MarCom.
We are seeking a channel marketer who is organized with a positive, can-do attitude, impeccable attention to detail, and a great writer. The right candidate will have previous experience successfully designing and implementing partner communications strategies, channelizing marketing materials and campaigns, and representing the partner interests for product launches and strategic events.
The Head of Channel Marketing Programs will be responsible for managing internal and external communications supporting Nextiva’s channel business. This role will be responsible for leading the communication integration and execution of channel marketing programs including campaigns, promotions, launches, announcements, enablement, and training. This role will drive the development of channel communication plans and assets to ensure alignment of messaging and strategies to drive impactful results and business outcomes.
- Strategic Communication Planning: Determine the appropriate channel communications strategy for campaigns and programs ensuring alignment between key stakeholders (Channel Programs, Demand Gen, Product Marketing, Sales, Enablement)
- Product Launch/Announcement Communications: Drive planning and execution of product launches and campaign refreshes across the Channel teams. Ensure timely and effective channel-led communications
- Develop global-ready internal and external marketing plans for key channel initiatives such as partner recruitment, campaigns, and product/solution introductions and announcements
- Author channel specific content and channelize various marketing and campaign assets and create partner-facing materials for launches, announcements, or campaigns
- Manage the through-partner marketing automation tools and create campaigns for through- and with-partner demand gen
- Alignment with various functional teams such as, Digital, Product & Solutions, Field Marketing, Communications and Channel sales teams
- Drive monthly Channel Webinar series for channel audiences
- Develop communication copy/messaging in support of internal and external channel communication vehicles including:
- Partner Portal
- Design and implement metrics to measure business growth, programs effectiveness, engagement, and ROI
The right person has poise and confidence in working with executives and other stakeholders, but also knows the nuances of pushing back and saying no when necessary
Key to success in this role is an ability to hit the ground running, consistently working with teams across the company to help plan, prepare and execute marketing programs, campaigns, events, and communications to, with, and through our partners
- Partner marketing communications expert
- Strong digital marketing background
- Clear track record of creating and executing innovative channel marketing campaigns and programs and constantly looks to accelerate successful channel marketing programs
- Results-oriented and able to use data for decision making
- Ability to think strategically while implementing tactically, balancing longer term ambitions with current capacity and demands
- Excellent communication and writing skills with proven ability to channelize materials and author partner-facing content
- Ability to interact and collaborate effectively with team members, colleagues, cross-functional teams, and partners
- People management and development
- 8+ years in Marketing with minimum of 5+ years in channel marketing
- Bachelor's Degree with a Marketing or Business focus preferred. MBA or other graduate degree a plus
- Best in class marketing, demand generation, and channel experience with a B2B hi-tech company
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to prioritize and multi-task with special attention to detail
- Hands-on, self-directed professional who plans, prepares and executes professionally
- Ability to execute channel programs and tools (MDF, Partner Portals, certification programs, etc.)
- Experience with sales and marketing automation, such as Pardot and Salesforce.com
- Knowledge of TPMA systems a plus
- Strong presenter and communicator
- Proven success in driving pipeline and optimizing returns with partners
- Knowledge of the UCaaS, CCaaS or SaaS space a plus
- Previous people manager skills
So, why Nextiva?
Nextiva is a trailblazer in the Voice over IP (VoIP) and Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) industries. We’re outpacing our competitors, and it’s an exciting time to join our team. If you’re looking to join a fast-paced tech company with massive potential, Nextiva is the place for you. Our 1,000+ team members worldwide embrace our promise of Amazing Service. We’re passionate about upholding our energetic culture of forward-thinking, caring, and simplicity. Nextiva seeks diverse individuals who share our values and vision to help take us to the next level. Nextiva provides an impressive benefits package and has a resilient company culture. Glassdoor named us one of the Best Places to Work in 2020 nationwide. Employees rate Nextiva a 4.9/5 on Comparably, and we’ve earned many more accolades along the way.
Help us redefine the future of business communications. Apply today!
Nextiva is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Nextiva participates in the E-Verify Program where and as required by law. For additional information about E-Verify visit USCIS.