About the company:
A design, data and IT service development company represented in 21 countries with 17 000+ employees globally and headquarters in Switzerland.
The company provides end-to-end technology solutions for mission critical systems, products and services, and helps create data-fueled organizations, solving complex operational, technological and strategic challenges. Its main aim and passion is building resilient businesses, while generating new business channels and revenue streams, exceptional user experiences and modernized operations at scale. Every member of the global team forms part of the backbone of the company’s business, so it ensures to support the continual development of all dedicated workers.
Location: Lisbon, Portugal
About the project:
The company is looking to augment the Development & Engineering Department with a talented software engineer, who is ready to work in self-managed team, accept challenges and take active role in their resolutions.
Successor will not only solve engineering tasks, but take responsibility over technology Company business goals resolution together with the Product owner and business stakeholders.
In this project, you will have the opportunity to write code that will impact thousands of users every month and your effort will help the client to meet their passion to satisfy the most demanded client and to become the number one a high-tech company. In return you will have the ability to grow your technical skills, extend your network and share knowledge with experts all over the world.
- Heavy involvement in design, early prototyping and transformation of them into consumer features
- Development of new services from scratch
- Architecture of new end-to-end features for seamless and modern customer and employee journey
- Performance optimization of high load systems
- Usage of best practices for clean and maintainable code
- Participation in peer-to-peer reviews
- Usage of innovative and latest trends and frameworks
- Active role in self-managed Agile environment
- Apache Kafka
- Spring Framework
Nice to have:
• Experience with SCRUM framework
• Experience with JUnit
• Experience with TDD
• Experience with Ant, Maven, Gradle
• Experience with Git
• Experience with Linux
• Experience with Jira
• Experience with Jenkins is a plus
• Understanding of design for scalability, performance and reliability
• Solid knowledge of software development methodologies and best practices
• Understanding of Clean code principles
What can you expect?
- Dynamic collaborative international team of professionals in a fast-growing global company
- Opportunity to learn and use new technologies
- Ongoing learning and growth opportunities
- Varied challenging hands-on projects
- Competitive remuneration and bonus system
- Work mode flexibility
- Partial coverage of transport costs from and to work
- Health insurance
- Parental leave