Intetics Inc., a leading global technology company providing custom software application development, distributed professional teams, software product quality assessment, and “all-things-digital” solutions, is looking for a Java developer to enrich its team with a skilled professional to spread the company’s ideas, vision, content and messages.
Why is this role awesome?
Join an early-stage mobile networking startup and help us build the infrastructure backend to support a decentralized networked world.
Our team builds software that decentralizes internet access. We do this by finding ways for users to both provide and find internet access gaps and provide high-speed data at the right time in the right location. Are you excited about what web3 and mesh networks could bring to the world? We are! We are a VC-funded startup and a fully remote company.
We are looking for a backend developer to join our team. You will be responsible for building and maintaining the server-side operation and functionality. Your main tasks will include developing and maintaining our databases, APIs, and web services as best-in-class moden software. Successful candidates can demonstrate knowledge and experience in modern programming languages and frameworks.
- Design, test and develop the software
- Develop separate elements of software that work well in the program as a whole
- Ensure continued functionality of a program during maintenance and testing of software
- Revisit the development process to fix bugs or address client or consumer concerns
- Be proficient in server-side development and optimization of data, including database creation and management and debugging
- Integrate data and APIs from various back-end services and databases
- Create various diagrams, flowcharts and models that illustrate the type of code needed by programmers
- Document each aspect of a system or application as a reference for future upgrades and maintenance
- Create and analyse reliable and secure back-end functionality
- Recommend upgrades for existing systems and programs
- Remain knowledgeable of emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them to operations and activities