About the company:
A design, data and IT service development company represented in 21 countries with 17 000+ employees globally and headquarters in Switzerland.
The company provides end-to-end technology solutions for mission critical systems, products and services, and helps create data-fueled organizations, solving complex operational, technological and strategic challenges. Its main aim and passion is building resilient businesses, while generating new business channels and revenue streams, exceptional user experiences and modernized operations at scale. Every member of the global team forms part of the backbone of the company’s business, so it ensures to support the continual development of all dedicated workers.
Location: Lisbon, Portugal
About the project:
With award-winning mobile banking apps and trading systems, our technology platforms help Bank deliver best-in-class products to clients. Naturally, we make sure that the phones work, emails are delivered and PCs run – but we also develop innovative collaboration platforms and workspaces that help our people share their knowledge, their expertise and their passion for our business.
Developments in technology are changing the way we communicate, work and even think. Join us here, and you’ll constantly be looking ahead. At this role you are expected to capitalize on new technological trends that can reshape the business and deliver value for the clients, whilst still meeting the demands of customers, regulators and the markets.
Technology stack includes: Java 8 / Java 11, Spring, SpringBoot, Oracle Coherence, DataSynapse, Kafka, Solace JMS, Apache Tomcat, Web services, Sybase, Oracle DB, MS SQL, PostgreSQL, HTML5, Node.js, Git, Python, JIRA, Confluence, BitBucket, Jenkins / TeamCity / Ansible, RunDesk, Docker / Kubernetes, SDLC, Sonar, Geneos / Grafana / Prometheus
We offer our engineers to work in maximum flexible and comfortable mode: office / home
- Java, Apache Maven, Orace Database, TeamCity, Jenkins, Git, Apache Tomcat, Agile Methodology, Hiberante, JIRA, JMS Servers, SQL, UNIX, Sybase
- EA, TDD methodology, Hazelcast, Sonar, Docker, SPARK, Apache Kafka, Hadoop, Coherence
Nice to have:
What can you expect?
- Dynamic collaborative international team of professionals in a fast-growing global company
- Opportunity to learn and use new technologies
- Ongoing learning and growth opportunities
- Varied challenging hands-on projects
- Competitive remuneration and bonus system
- Work mode flexibility
- Partial coverage of transport costs from and to work
- Health insurance
- Parental leave