DomainTools is seeking a Senior Integrations Engineer to work in a position dedicated to the integration of our data and systems into other security products. As an Integrations Engineer, you’ll build and extend a suite of software projects ranging from integration apps built in specific frameworks to plugins and pull requests for open source projects. You’ll dive in, learn how the third-party product works, master its app dev framework, and then add new capabilities built on DomainTools’ amazing DNS and domain profile data. You’ll also have opportunities to contribute code to our core products as we work to integrate them directly with the security products our customers already use to defend their networks.
Location: This is a fully remote position, no travel is required.
- Develop, extend, and support DomainTools’ integrations with SEIMs, TIPS, orchestration platforms, open source security projects, and similar systems
- Help maintain development, testing, and demo environments for integration systems
- Become a subject matter expert on the DomainTools integration APIs
- Work with the sales and support engineering teams to help diagnose customer issues
- Contribute to customer-facing technical documentation
- Analyze new security products targeted for integration and help the product team create meaningful use cases and feature sets
- Add features to DomainTools’ core products that integrate them more closely with third-party security tool
Key Applicant Qualifications
- 5+ years software engineering experience
- Experience building integrations with user-interface components
- Demonstrated experience using APIs to integrate disparate systems
- Experience with operations and development in a Linux/Unix environment, able to set up and extend internal development, test, and demo integration environments
- Able to work independently among a small development team, prioritizing customer and team outcomes over individual accolades
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated, able to work independently
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/related field or equivalent experience
- Experience managing AWS, VMWare, and Container systems
- Experience with software such as Splunk, Splunk SOAR (formerly Phantom), LogRhythm, the ELK stack, and other large log data processing and mining systems
- Design, implementation and/or maintenance of CI/CD automation and tooling
- Prior experience working in the security space
- Understanding of/practical experience with SEIMs, TIPs, or other security systems
DomainTools is the leader in domain name, DNS and Internet OSINT-based cyber threat intelligence and cybercrime forensics products and data. With over 15 years of domain name, DNS and related ‘cyber fingerprint’ data across the Internet, DomainTools helps companies assess security threat risks, profile attackers, investigate online fraud and crimes, and map cyber activity in order to stop attacks. Our customers include many Fortune 500 companies, including leaders in Internet technology, banking, consumer products, manufacturing and government. We are located in Downtown Seattle (but you can stay remote indefinitely) in a very cool office staffed with smart and energetic co-workers. We provide great benefits such as fully paid premiums on medical plans for employees, pet insurance, unlimited PTO, and flexible scheduling to name a few.
DomainTools embraces diversity, equity, and inclusion to its fullest as an equal opportunity employer. We build our teams so creativity and innovation can flourish. We believe inclusivity and equity fosters innovation and growth; and we harness this mindset to drive a culture that serves our employees and our customers. We encourage people of all backgrounds, ages, perspectives, and skill sets to apply; and do not discriminate based on age, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.