Build the future of data. Join the Snowflake team.
Our Sales Engineering organization is seeking a Senior Industry Architect focused in building data and analytics solutions for Healthcare payer or provider clients to join our Field CTO Office who can provide leadership in working with both technical and business stakeholders in the design and architecture of the Snowflake Cloud Data Platform as a critical component of their enterprise data architecture and overall ecosystem.
In this role, you will work with healthcare industry sales teams, Industry SMEs, and system integration partners to develop best practices and reference architectures highlighting Snowflake’s Cloud Data Platform as a core technology enabling platform for various business functions and use cases of a typical healthcare payer or provider organization.
As a Senior Industry Architect for healthcare, you must share our passion and vision in helping our customers and partners drive faster time to insight through Snowflake’s Cloud Data Platform, thrive in a dynamic environment, and have the flexibility and willingness to jump in and get things done. You are equally comfortable in both healthcare business and technical context, interacting with business teams and talking shop with technical audiences.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL GET TO:
- Apply your data and analytics architecture expertise while presenting Snowflake technology and vision to business audience and technical contributors at strategic prospects, customers, and partners
- Work with our internal industry solution development team and partners to conceptualize and build solutions for healthcare business functions that can serve as accelerator for customers to jump start various healthcare use case implementations on Snowflake
- Partner with healthcare sales team and channel partners to understand the needs of our customers, strategize on how to navigate and accelerate winning sales cycles, provide compelling value-based enterprise architecture deliverables and working sessions to ensure customers are set up for success operationally, and support strategic enterprise pilots / proof-of-concepts
- Partner with Product Marketing teams to spread awareness and support pipeline building via blogs, webinars, and whitepapers
- Contribute to the creation of healthcare reference architectures, blueprints, best practices, etc. based on field experience to up-level and enable our internal stakeholders and Snowflake Powered by Program
ON DAY ONE, WE WILL EXPECT YOU TO HAVE:
- 10+ years of full stack data and analytics architecture experience with a deep understanding of how to scale applications
- 3+ years of Cloud Provider (AWS, Azure or GCP) customer facing architecture development experience
- 3 to 5 years of experience working or consulting for Healthcare payer or provider organization is a must
- Solid understanding of healthcare payer or provider business is required with good exposure in handling healthcare data
- Strong Knowledge of SQL, Python with hands-on experience is required. Experience in Java, Scala, or other languages is a plus
- Good communication skills to be able to write external facing technical blogs and excellent presentation skills on technical content
Good to have
- Experience with Snowflake is a plus
- Outstanding presentation skills to both technical and business audiences, whether impromptu on a whiteboard or using presentations and demos
- Broad range of experience with on-prem and/or cloud databases
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Masters Degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics or related fields, or equivalent experience preferred.
Snowflake is growing fast, and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We are looking for people who share our values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and Snowflake.
How do you want to make your impact?