InvoiceCloud, an EngageSmart solution, is a leading provider of online bill payment services. Founded in 2009, the company has grown to be one of the leading disruptors in the cloud-based electronic bill presentment and payment (EBPP) space, helping institutions put customer experience first. By switching to InvoiceCloud, clients can improve customer engagement, loyalty, and efficiency while reducing churn and missed payments in the process. With over 50 million payments processed annually, InvoiceCloud is one of the most secure, innovative, and inclusive fintech solutions in the market. To learn more, visit www.InvoiceCloud.com.
The Senior Implementation Project Manager (IPM) is responsible for planning and executing new technical implementation projects with Invoice Cloud and our Partners. The senior IPM will use their experience and knowledge of Invoice Cloud technology, organization, industry, and partners to lead cross-functional teams delivering robust integrations that enable IC to pursue new markets and customers. Working closely with Invoice Cloud Alliances, Engineering, Product, and Client Services teams, the senior IPM will lead all aspects of project delivery including definition, execution, risk management, and performance monitoring/reporting.
What you’ll Do:
- Establish effective working relationships with Software Partners, Development, Client Services and Sales.
- Plan, document, manage and track multiple projects from kick-off to go-live
- Coordinate all activities related to bringing a client live including IT, marketing, software and printing partners, CS, and training
- Effectively forecast delivery timelines and deliver on organizational and department goals
- Maintain consistent communication with customers, partners, and internal stakeholders
- Maintain an excellent relationships and open line of communication with IT, sales, billers, software partners and all members of the operations team
We're Excited if You Have:
- 7 years of experience in project management, technical integrations or implementations; or a bachelor’s degree in a related discipline and 5 years of experience
- Customer driven, results oriented, focused and technically savvy
- Outstanding verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills are required with a great attention to detail
- Self-starter with a demonstrated ability to achieve results as part of an effective team, and ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task under deadlines.
- Excellent time management, organizational and planning skills
- PMP Certification is a plus
- Experience in merchant services, electronic payments, tax industry or bill pay is a plus
We offer a competitive benefits program including:
- Medical, dental, vision, life & disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match & employee stock purchase plan (ESPP)
- Flexible Time Off (FTO), wellbeing days, paid holidays, and summer Fridays
- Mental health resources
- Paid parental leave & Backup Care
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
Invoice Cloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Invoice Cloud provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact email@example.com.
To all recruitment agencies: Invoice Cloud does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our job’s alias, employees, or any other organization location. Invoice Cloud is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.