FullStack is the fastest-growing software consultancy in the Americas. We help organizations like Uber, GoDaddy, MGM, Siemens, and Stanford University build distributed software development teams, and deliver transformational digital solutions. As an employee-first company, we focus on hiring the most talented software designers and developers in the western hemisphere, by creating a positive, respectful, and supportive work environment where they can achieve their greatest potential.
We’re most proud of:
*Offering life-changing career opportunities to talented software professionals across the Americas.
*Building highly-skilled software development teams for hundreds of the world’s greatest companies.
*Having delivered hundreds of successful custom software solutions, which have positively impacted the lives and careers of millions of users.
*Our 4.5-star rating on GlassDoor.
*Our client Net Promoter Score of 68, twice the industry average.
- Team Augmentation: You will integrate yourself directly into our client’s team and work alongside their existing designers and engineers on a daily basis.
- Design & Build: You will work on a FullStack product team to build and deliver a product to our clients.
We’re looking to hire a Senior Identity Management Engineer to join our team. You’ll work with our incredible clients in one of two ways:
What We’re Looking For:
- 5+ years of professional software development experience.
- Proven experience as a Software Engineer with expertise in Go, React, and preferably Java.
- Extensive hands-on experience with Okta identity and access management solutions.
- Strong understanding of identity lifecycle management, access control, and security policies.
- Advanced English is required.
- Experience working on Agile/Scrum teams.
- Successful completion of a four-year college degree is required.
- Ability to take extreme ownership over your work. Every day is a challenge to ensure you are performing to the expectations you and your team have agreed upon.
- Ability to identify with the goals of FullStack’s clients, and dedicate yourself to delivering on the commitments you and your team make to them.
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay in your local currency.
- 100% remote work.
- The ability to work with leading startups and Fortune 500 companies.
- English Classes.
- Virtual company events each month.
- Ample opportunity for career advancement.
- Continuing education opportunities.
- Depending on your location other benefits may apply.