At Nextiva, we create connected communication tools that help businesses stay in touch with their customers and teams. Over 100,000 companies rely on Nextiva for phone service and customer management tools. We’re not your parent’s phone company.
Founded in 2008, Nextiva took on the trillion-dollar telecom industry and succeeded in changing the game by making technology more accessible and affordable for everyone. Companies solve their toughest challenges using our VoIP innovations and signature Amazing Service®.
Today, Nextiva is the fastest-growing, privately held provider of cloud communications. We don’t study industry trends; we create them. Business leaders look to Nextiva to equip their teams in the office and while working from home. Nextiva is not just a tech company — we’re the backbone of the economy.
By joining our global team, you’re saying yes to an opportunity to be part of a tech company with massive growth potential and exciting opportunities ahead.
We’re actively looking for amazing people like you to join our team!
The Senior Business Systems Analyst partners with HR stakeholders and their customers to analyze internal work processes for use inside of our HRIS technologies, while endorsing and improving methodologies, utilizing research and data analysis for best practice recommendations, and leveraging internal integrated technology.
- Participate in implementation and improvement of modules in HRIS
- Serve as subject matter expert of all internal HR data, reporting and analytics
- Write HR reports, analyses, and dashboards to support business initiatives (including for Board of Directors and external reporting when necessary) and to promote pro-active decision making and process improvements
- Analyze and research data flows for continuous improvement opportunities and present to leadership
- Test monthly, quarterly, and annual upgrades and system changes to cloud technology and integrations
- Ensure HR data integrity and accuracy with audits and approvals
- Apply change management methodologies to facilitate movement to new levels of quality based on data driven decisions
- Build project plans and schedules to support change initiatives and implementations
- Perform system maintenance, customization, development, and production support to meet HR requirements
- Develop documentation, guidelines, and user procedures to assist in training
- Maintain knowledge of trends and developments in HRIS providers, vendors, and technology, and reporting.
- Understands and uses qualitative/quantitative measurement and data collection design principles
- Strong analytical, technical support, and problem-solving skills
- Experience implementing, using, and improving HRIS technologies with an emphasis on reporting knowledge. Oracle HCM Cloud experience preferred
- Excellent attention to detail and focus on accuracy when presenting data
- Proficient with reporting/analytical software writing tools. Oracle Transactional Business Intelligence and Data Modeling preferred
- Familiarity with Human Resources policies and procedures to ensure the HRIS meets organizational goals
- Ability to keep information confidential
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, human resource management, Management Information Systems, or equivalent work experience
- At least eight years related systems analyst experience
So, why Nextiva?
Nextiva is a trailblazer in the Voice over IP (VoIP) and Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) industries. We’re outpacing our competitors, and it’s an exciting time to join our team. If you’re looking to join a fast-paced tech company with massive potential, Nextiva is the place for you. Our 1,000+ team members worldwide embrace our promise of Amazing Service. We’re passionate about upholding our energetic culture of forward-thinking, caring, and simplicity. Nextiva seeks diverse individuals who share our values and vision to help take us to the next level. Nextiva provides an impressive benefits package and has a resilient company culture. Glassdoor named us one of the Best Places to Work in 2020 nationwide. Employees rate Nextiva a 4.9/5 on Comparably, and we’ve earned many more accolades along the way.
Help us redefine the future of business communications. Apply today!
Nextiva is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Nextiva participates in the E-Verify Program where and as required by law. For additional information about E-Verify visit USCIS.