We all depend on healthcare throughout our lifetimes, for ourselves, and our families and friends, but it is notoriously difficult to navigate and understand. As an industry that comprises 20% of the US economy we think healthcare should work better for all of us. At Collective Health we believe it’s time for a new day in healthcare where as members we are informed and empowered to make the right care choices when the decisions are urgent and critical.
We are looking for a Senior HR Business Partner to support our Customer Experience team. This is a key leadership role within our People team with broad influence across the company. You'll support executives and their leadership teams with day-to-day running of the business as well as critical initiatives and mentoring.
Please note: for this role, you are able to work remotely anywhere within the state of Utah.
What you'll do:
- Use organizational health metrics to set and drive people strategies within your client groups that build meaningful results for the business.
- Steer our people programs to deliver value to leaders and employees, work with leaders to bring those programs to life within their organizations (i.e. feedback & performance, engagement, compensation etc.).
- Support leaders in driving talent management and engagement initiatives within their organizations that improve what each of us have to bring to the table.
- Nurture outstanding leadership by encouraging manager enablement through mentoring, training delivery and organizational health feedback.
- Guide organizational design initiatives that thoughtfully meet business needs and build phenomenal environments that employees can thrive over time.
- Help our organization continue to evolve by mentoring and supporting leaders in planning and implementing high EQ change initiatives.
- Help to meet the diversity of needs in our client and employee bases by supporting DEI goal setting for business units and leading people related initiatives.
Your skills include:
- Strong business acumen; consistent track record in partnering with leaders to drive core business and organizational health metrics.
- Outstanding interpersonal and collaboration skills, proven executive presence, capable of working with, mentoring, and training execs and frontline managers alike.
- Broad HR experience with depth in talent and change management; significant experience with compensation and management of employee relations issues; talent acquisition experience a plus. Prior experience working with a non exempt population strongly preferred.
- Well organized and capable of handling multiple complicated work streams simultaneously
- Capable of conducting analysis and reporting related to core performance metrics for client groups.
About Collective Health
Founded in 2013, Collective Health has created an ecosystem of innovative partners across care and benefits delivery, as well as built a powerful and flexible infrastructure to better enable employees and their families to understand, navigate, and pay for healthcare. By reducing the administrative lift of delivering health benefits, providing an intuitive member experience, and improving health outcomes, the company guides employees toward healthier lives and companies toward healthier bottom lines. Collective Health is headquartered in San Mateo, CA with locations in Chicago, IL, and Lehi, UT. For more information, please visit collectivehealth.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Collective Health is committed to providing support to candidates who require reasonable accommodation during the interview process. If you need assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Scams in which fraudsters impersonate legitimate businesses for personal gain have become common during the pandemic and may be carried out through false websites, fake email addresses, through text messages, through social media, or by phone. Our recruiters use collectivehealth.com, recruiting.collectivehealth.com, and ext.collectivehealth.com email addresses. We do not conduct interviews via text or instant message nor do we ask candidates to download software other than Zoom, or to provide sensitive personally identifiable information such as bank account or social security numbers. If you suspect potential job fraud, please report it to law enforcement and to email@example.com.