Mixmax is the #1 product helping Revenue teams to become automatically proactive by eliminating busywork for a flawless customer experience.
We’re looking for great people to help us ship high-quality features to meet the needs of our customers.
This role can be based anywhere in Europe or LATAM. We are unable to hire in the USA at present.
Mixmax has 4 cross-functional product teams in charge of developing reliable, robust, bug-free, cost effective solutions focused on Business goals.
Those teams have dedicated Engineering Managers, Product Managers, Designers and Frontend/Backend Engineers.
There are also enablement teams helping to achieve high performing standards as Platform, UX, QA or Data.
We’re hiring a Senior Frontend Engineer for our Automation team.
Team Automation is a cross-functional product team behind Sequences – a core Mixmax feature most customers use to automate their communication with existing and prospective clients. We are looking for a senior frontend engineer to join our team and help us scale Sequences to ten times as many customers as we currently have.
We are currently 4 Backend Engineers, 1 Frontend Engineer, an Engineering Manager and a Product Designer.
Being a distributed team, we try to work asynchronously, with only a few team meetings during the week (daily, planning, retrospective, etc). We mainly use Jira and Slack to communicate, and our tech stack is Node on the BE and React on the FE, MongoDB and AWS. We are looking for a senior engineer to complement the team, someone who is willing to learn and share with the team and help us take our product to the next level!
Within Three Months, You'll
- Work with React, Styled Components, websockets, and our Chrome extension.
- Learn the ins and outs of our app and our powerful integration with the Gmail web UI.
- Be directly involved in the entire development lifecycle of Mixmax’s product.
- Demo your first new feature to the entire company!
Within Six Months, You'll
- Help architect and implement a new paradigm for managing our extension code.
- Be responsible for improving, simplifying, and modernizing our web app’s UI and UX.
- Ship work on critical projects and features while working with other engineers.
- Contribute to improving the performance and robustness of our client-side code.
Preferred Skills and Background
- We’re looking for engineers who have extensive expertise in React and modern client-side web development. Experience migrating legacy front-end technologies to modern React technologies;
- At the senior level, extensive familiarity with modern browser APIs, web performance tuning, and writing resilient code that plays nicely with third-party web apps is critical.
- We take pride in the quality of our work, so we're looking for engineers with experience maintaining and supporting the systems they've built
- Mixmax is still growing fast, so we love new teammates who strive to grow personally and professionally beyond just expanding their technical abilities
- We're a distributed team in multiple time zones, so excellent documentation and communication skills are paramount!
It’s Also Awesome (But 100% Not a Requirement!) For You To Have
- Have worked with a complex Chrome extension handling real-time reactivity.
- Be familiar with the DOM and behaviors of Gmail and Salesforce.
- Have been involved in modernizing and simplifying a complex client-side React app.
- Be able to refer other great engineers to work at Mixmax! 😉
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Mixmax, we know that nobody's perfect and that no one ever matches 100% with a job description. That's okay—we're human after all! Diversity and inclusion are core to our culture and we're actively committed to building a more inclusive and open workplace. No matter your background or how you identify, if you're excited about this role, we encourage you to apply.
The Mixmax Story
At Mixmax, our vision is a world without busywork. Since our launch in 2015, Mixmax has become the product of choice for over 10,000 Sales and Customer Success teams to eliminate and automate repetitive work. This means more time to focus on what matters: engaging and serving the needs of customers.
We’re extraordinarily proud of the company we’ve built. We’re a driven, passionate, responsible group that values personal and professional growth equally. We take care of ourselves, our families, our customers, and one another. We believe in sustainable and diverse approaches to work and life, because optimizing for the long-term is the best path to success.
Our company is globally distributed, with remote team members worldwide. We offer competitive salaries, meaningful equity, and generous benefits. And with Mixmax, you get to work on a product people love.
We are not considering US applications at the time being.