About the company:
A design, data and IT service development company represented in 21 countries with 17 000+ employees globally and headquarters in Switzerland.
The company provides end-to-end technology solutions for mission critical systems, products and services, and helps create data-fueled organizations, solving complex operational, technological and strategic challenges. Its main aim and passion is building resilient businesses, while generating new business channels and revenue streams, exceptional user experiences and modernized operations at scale. Every member of the global team forms part of the backbone of the company’s business, so it ensures to support the continual development of all dedicated workers.
Location: Spain, Barcelona
Client is requesting Redesign Project as a multi years initiative focused on front end R&D and delivery to update current User Interface and make optimization from usability standpoint
Your tasks will be to:
- Implement process flows, services, business logic and user interfaces
- Implement integration services
- Keep clean design and architecture
- Redux Toolkit
Nice to have:
- basic Java knowledge
- experience with Micro Frontend architecture
What can you expect?
- Dynamic collaborative international team of professionals in a fast-growing global company
- Opportunity to learn and use new technologies
- Indefeinite contract
- Ongoing learning and growth opportunities
- Varied challenging hands-on projects
- Competitive remuneration and bonus system
- Work mode flexibility
- Partial coverage of transport costs from and to work
- Life Insurance
- Parental leave