Our fast-growing startup is looking for a skilled, self-motivated problem solver to join our team as a Software Developer with a focus on front-end technologies. As a Software Developer, you will work closely with our product and quality assurance teams to design, implement, deliver and support our top-rated Customer Success platform. All developers at ChurnZero are given the opportunity to own their features from the UI all the way down to the database and with that comes the requirement of writing professional and maintainable code in a variety of languages. The ideal candidate is one that has expertise in Angular/AngularJS, C# and Microsoft’s SQL ecosystem.
Join the team that proudly supports the highest ranked Customer Success platform on G2 Crowd, Capterra and Trust Radius – and be an important part to our continued success!
- Build innovative and performant features into our Customer Success platform using the latest engineering practices and technologies.
- Write clear and maintainable code while working in a professional software engineering environment (source control, continuous integration, short release cycles, automated testing, etc…).
- Make pragmatic and data-driven decisions that will meet both business and technology needs.
- Communicate with the Quality Assurance team on a regular basis. Strive to deliver work in small chunks that can be tested early in the development process.
- Draft technical documentation for product functionality
- Work with the Product and QA teams to flush out feature designs. Break work up into well-defined manageable units of work.
- Participate in regularly scheduled security reviews. Review periodic security scan results and address any found security vulnerabilities.
- Document key business workflows and software design.
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science/related field or 3-5 years of applicable work experience
- 3+ years of working with a relevant front-end frameworks (AngularJS, Angular, React, etc…)
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and without supervision. You will be expected to make business and technology decisions on a daily basis
- Ability to balance technical perfection with business timelines
- UX development/research experience a plus
- Microsoft development stack (ASP.NET, MVC, Web Api, .NET Core, etc…) experience SaaS/Cloud experience a plus