Zipdev is looking to add a Senior Front-end UX Developer from LatAM to its remote team of international developers. The client offers secure, scalable, cloud-based Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solutions that are best-in-class. Our solutions are advancing electronic disease surveillance, contact tracing, laboratory testing, and reporting.
Our Engage, Connect, Validate, Operate™ methodology and technical services are unparalleled and grounded in decades of experience advancing public health data integration.
- Advocate for user-centric design
- Wireframes: General layout of all web pages associated with each user story.
- Design front-end templates/other reusable resources that can be applied to all products on the same/similar stack for product consistency
- Collaborate with Business Analyst, DBA, and Senior developers”
- 4- 5 years of experience in front-end development using React.js.
- Balsamiq or similar wireframing/prototyping software experience
- Fluent in React/Typescript
- Tailwind CSS (preferred) or similar CSS framework
- Mastery of selecting optimal colors/typography/layout for uniform design and consistent UX
- Work Remote Monday – Friday, 40 hours a week (no weekends)
- Vacation: 10 business days a year
- Holidays: 5 National Holidays a year
- Company Holidays: 5 Company Holidays a year (Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Years Eve, New Years Day, Zipdev Day)
- Major Medical Insurance
- Active Lifestyle/Gym Reimbursement
- Quarterly Home Office Reimbursement
- Performance-based Bonus
- Continuous Education Bonus
- Access to Training and Professional Development Platforms
- Did we mention its REMOTE