See Yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our next Sr. Executive Business Partner
Who we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we're on a journey to becoming a globally antiracist company that supports diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we're looking for more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
You will provide proactive calendar support, juggling multiple deliverables with competing deadlines and take effective action without knowing the full picture. You will partner with executives to drive execution on team initiatives in support of business priorities. You will serve as a point person for both your executives direct reports and the administrative business partners in your organization.
In this role, you’ll:
- Handle end to end meeting coordination and facilitation, plan team building activities, leadership summits and offsites
- Partner with your execs to understand their priorities, stack rank meeting requests and redirect as needed, work independently and make decisions on behalf of your executive.
- Act as a point person for your executives’ direct reports and team, build strong cross functional relationships and maintain team morale.
- Recognize where processes can be improved and make adjustments, own long term projects and have a deep understanding of the overall business.
- Act as a mentor for other administrative business partners, ensure department wide alignment among the ABP team and partner with HR for headcount planning, organizational restructuring etc.
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- 7+ years’ experience supporting executives in a fast-paced environment within the High Tech industry with the ability to make good decisions in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
- Superior attention to detail and high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information; strong verbal and written communication skills along with excellent organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to build cross-functional relationships, partner closely with leaders, and keep multiple teams and projects on track in parallel.
- Experience with contract management, procurement processes and proficiency with common administrative tools (i.e. Zoom, G-Suite, etc.)
- Internal communications experience – drafting emails/program updates, inbox management
- Project management experience, especially around building new processes
- Experience planning and preparing for business operating cadences such as Quarterly Business Reviews or Long Range Planning meetings.
This role will be a remote US based role.
Approximately 5% travel is anticipated.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.
*Please note this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well. The information below is provided for those hired in Colorado only.
*If you are a Colorado applicant:
- The estimated pay range for this role, based in Colorado, is $99,360 to $124,200.
- Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
The successful candidate’s starting salary will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, and geographic location within the state. This role is also eligible to participate in Twilio’s equity plan and for the following benefits: health care insurance, 401(k) retirement account, paid sick time, paid personal time off, paid parental leave.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Twilio is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Additionally, Twilio participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Twilio is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at email@example.com.