- Prospect, identify, qualify and develop sales pipeline.
- Close business to exceed monthly, quarterly and annual bookings goals.
- Use industry trends to understand customer pain points and tailor solutions based on customer needs.
- Conduct meetings with C-suite and speak as a leader in this space.
- Partner with product team to provide feedback on trends and identify opportunities to provide greater value to customers.
- Grow the team as we scale.
What we value:
- 8+ years in enterprise sales, and some startup or early stage company experience is preferred
- You use a consultative and solution/value selling approach to closing new business.
- You demonstrate strong business development and negotiation skills at the client C level.
- You proactively gather in-depth knowledge of client’s business, organizational structure, and business processes to grow sales.
- You have an exceptionally strong track record in advanced enterprise sales with proven over-performance.
- You are forward-looking, flexible, creative, and proactive.
- Experience with corporate training products/services a plus.
- MEDDIC/MEDDPICC and Command of the Message experience strongly preferred
Udacity is committed to creating economic empowerment and a more diverse and equitable world. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, ancestry, disability, medical condition (including genetic information), age, veteran status or military status, denial of pregnancy disability leave or reasonable accommodation.