6sense is on a mission to revolutionize how B2B organizations create revenue by predicting customers most likely to buy and recommending the best course of action to engage anonymous buying teams. 6sense Revenue AI is the only sales and marketing platform to unlock the ability to create, manage and convert high-quality pipeline to revenue.
People are the heart and soul of 6sense. We serve with passion and purpose. We live by our Being 6sense values of Accountability, Growth Mindset, Integrity, Fun and One Team. Every 6sensor plays a part in deﬁning the future of our industry-leading technology. 6sense is a place where difference-makers roll up their sleeves, take risks, act with integrity, and measure success by the value we create for our customers.
We want 6sense to be the best chapter of your career.
6sense is hiring for a Sr Director of Product Marketing to lead a team of core product marketers. If you have a deep understanding of marketing technology and are passionate about driving the future of the industry, we have the perfect job for you. As a product marketing leader you will be responsible for concisely presenting 6sense’s platform value proposition, functionality, and differentiators in the marketplace. This includes creating go-to-market assets, maintaining competitive intelligence, and enabling our rapidly expanding sales team.
- Market intelligence—be the expert on our buyers, who are they, how they buy and their key buying criteria.
- Keep tabs on the ever-changing competitive landscape—be an expert on our competition and how they are positioned.
- Deep understanding of our buying personas – today and what those personas/ roles will look like in the future
- Work with key analyst to understand their market point of view, solicit input, and provide relevant updates
- Collaborate with product management, sales, and the broader marketing team to develop concise, relevant, and differentiated product messaging
- Create product content such as case studies, videos, website copy and blog posts
- Act as a thought leader for the 6sense platform externally, including speaking engagements, social media and written works.
- Gain insight into customer adoption of current products, untapped opportunities and buyer personas
- Measure and optimize the buyer journey as it relates to product feature adoption and usage
- Provide input to our product development roadmap
- Plan the launches of net-new products and releases of existing products and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Understand and support our sales channels; train them on the problems we solve for our buyers and users; develop internal tools and external collateral and teach them how and when to use it.
- 10+ years of product marketing experience
- Proven track record of differentiating solutions against competitors
- Must have experience in the marketing or sales tech industry
- Excellent communication skills
- Willing to own and drive the strategy while also executing
- Power user of networking tools such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing; MBA preferred
Base Salary Range: $189,750 to $290,950. The base salary range represents the anticipated low and high end of the base salary range for this position. Actual salaries may vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors, including but not limited to work location and experience. The base salary is one component of 6sense’s total compensation package for this position. Other compensation may include a bonus program or commission plan, and stock options if approved by 6sense’s board. In addition, 6sense provides a variety of benefits, including generous health insurance coverage, life, and disability insurance, a 401K employer matching program, paid holidays, self-care days, and paid time off (PTO). #Li-remote
Notice of Collection and Use of Personal Information for California Residents: California Recruitment Privacy Notice and Policy
Full-time employees can take advantage of health coverage, paid parental leave, generous paid time-off and holidays, quarterly self-care days off, and stock options. We’ll make sure you have the equipment and support you need to work and connect with your teams, at home or in one of our oﬃces.
We have a growth mindset culture that is represented in all that we do, from onboarding through to numerous learning and development initiatives including access to our LinkedIn Learning platform. Employee well-being is also top of mind for us. We host quarterly wellness education sessions, and everyone has access to meQuilibrium – a platform to encourage self care and personal growth. From wellness days to ERG-hosted events, we celebrate and energize all 6sense employees and their backgrounds.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
6sense is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to email@example.com.