DataGrail was founded on a belief that an integration-first approach is the only way to solve for data privacy. Companies are using more tools than ever to run their business, and need a solution that can connect across their entire stack to reduce risk and eliminate the vast operational burden. Fast forward 4+ years, and that foresight has turned out to be critical to success in the data privacy space.
The partnerships team is charged with amplifying the value of the 2000+ third party connectors our product team has already built – from partner marketing initiatives, to referral and channel partnerships, to deepening technical relationships that help us build a better product.
This role will be instrumental in taking the early wins that we’ve realized in partnerships and scale them. When done right, this role will help us realize significant revenue through partners, and will help us become the trusted leader of the data privacy conversation.
The Skill Set
This role will immediately lead the strategy, design, build, and execution of our partnership programming.
- Build and execute DataGrail’s partnership ecosystem strategy to drive predictable revenue over the next 12 months. This includes sourcing and evaluating potential partners, developing and negotiating partnership agreements, and managing the ongoing relationship with partners.
- Build and grow relationships with numerous mid-market and various Big 4 System Integration partners.
- Generate 100+ partner leads per quarter, while also building a scalable network/processes to positively influence in-flight deals.
- Establish KPIs and optimize partner performance, including partner sourced lead volume, conversion rates, etc.
- Identify strategic technology partners, and then justify, design, and deliver bidirectional mutually beneficial product integrations that accelerate product innovation and revenue.
- Work closely with DataGrail’s product team to optimize the DataGrail Integration Network, a network of over 2,000 integrations that support the DataGrail product.
- Partner closely with DataGrail Marketing, Sales, and Enablement to effectively engage and enable our partners. And, ensure prospects and customers are aware of and fully leveraging partner offerings.
- Prove success, and then build and grow the partnerships org/function as we scale.
Within 90 Days, You’ll:
- Deeply understand the DataGrail product and market positioning.
- Review and update DataGrail's partnerships motion for scale. Gain alignment across internal teams (marketing, product, engineering) on the path forward.
- Lead our highest priority partnerships and solidify our existing relationships with you, as the face of DataGrail partnerships.
- Begin forecasting the strategic partner pipeline revenue and expectations.
- Implement changes to technology partnerships that demonstrably affects the success of the programs.
Within 180 Days, You’ll:
- Have built a robust partnerships pipeline that will add 30 or more additional partner relationships within one year.
- Work with internal teams to establish partner marketing and enablement resources.
- Implement tooling upgrades to streamline partner operations. Your work will lead to a higher fidelity understanding of the successes and challenges of the partner function.
Within 365 Days, You’ll:
- Have a robust and predictable pipeline established.
- Be confident of the process that ensures ARR sourced via partners is predictable.
- Be focused on the top partnership opportunities and continue to expand the long-tail of the partnership network.
- Have line of sight to drive 25%+ of DataGrail ARR via channel sales.
With the core belief that trust builds transparency, at DataGrail, we provide a privacy platform that empowers people to have more control over their privacy and identity. Our platform eliminates complicated, manual, and time-consuming processes associated with emerging privacy laws. We find and untangle the terabytes of data companies have, make sense of it, and organize it into an easy-to-use privacy program.
We live by our company values every day at DataGrail: Bias for Action, Be Human, Love Our Customers, and Win as a Team.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive compensation package + equity
- Work from anywhere – every employee has the choice to select their ideal work environment
- Feel relaxed with unlimited paid-time-off (+2 weeks mandatory!)
- Treat yourself with 8 scheduled “DataGrail Days” a year for personal wellness
- Stay healthy – full healthcare coverage, including dental, and vision
- Save for the future with our 401(k) plan
- Work smarter with monthly hardware and remote office stipends and an UberEats meal program
- All of this and much, much more
DataGrail provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.